May 04, 2024, 01:52:13 AMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » PEOPLE MAKE MEH MAD! >:O

PEOPLE MAKE MEH MAD! >:O

Started by Zack66775, September 08, 2011, 01:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack66775

Does this ever happen to you?

Script:

Me: This is what went down.

Staff: You should try and get better proof but thanks. We'll look into - insert whatever it is here -

Me: Ok "Staff", I went back and got a picture. This should aid with my point, and I understand that it's not the best but still this is what I have so see what you can do.

Staff: Thank you for trying Zack. We appreciate your concern.

Random Idiot: Yo sno hoe. yous aint a be doin dis dit darn der thing thats was supposeded to be stuffed and sh*t right! yours heardin me righ dawg?!!??! tas wahts i thought xPPPPPPPPPPPPPP UHHHHHHHHH!

(My gosh it kills me to type like that! How do some of you do it normally?)

Simply saying people are just stupid and DON'T READ the post like is stated in rules so they look and say " oh he must be wrong ima post and get my post count higher! XD ! " IRRITATES ME BEYOND BELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that I have "flamed" (I guess thats what it's called :( ) and made fun of people or exploited their ignorance but I'm trying hard as a person to mature and grow up. Most of you people, however, are not! GROW UP PLEASE!

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Gramps

Chill out and ignore what seems to be "inbreds"

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

AlttsAlt

Quote from: Gramps on September 08, 2011, 05:16:33 AM
Chill out and ignore what seems to be "inbreds"
way to offend my kind
Ryan Bonzo

Member of:

IGN: OG BonzoDawg

Gramps