May 18, 2024, 04:04:51 AMLatest Member: Chacer1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Which staff was that?

Which staff was that?

Started by iMey, March 29, 2012, 07:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMey

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,23864.0.html

I wanted to ask Zero over something and I posted a thread to ask him about it.

Then guess what, a staff comes up and moves it into the spam section, even before the thread was spammed and even before a reply was posted. As it's the spam section, the people started to spam there and went off-topic and it got locked. To avoid this, it shouldn't be placed in the spam section. I don't know who moved the thread into the spam section, the question is who was it?

That part is over. So, I remade the thread in the off-topic section and guess what? If I did it again, I'd be warned and it was locked and moved again into the spam section.

I will conclude this, if I made a thread to ask someone a question, it shouldn't be moved into the spam section and therefore it will be spammed by the spammers. And as for the new thread I made, if I redo it again, I will result in a warning - (antisickness) Is this the new it works here?

So, please change/warn the unsuitable staffs that doesn't suit to be a staff.

Selene

You can just pm him. Please stop making these threads.

KillerPig

shut up. just shut up

you are in no position to criticize the staff. how would you feel if some dumbass continued to stir up trouble because of his inflated ego?

you piss me off so much looool

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

iMey

March 29, 2012, 07:30:47 PM #4 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:34:26 PM by iMey
Quote from: Selene on March 29, 2012, 07:19:49 PM
You can just pm him. Please stop making these threads.
That's not the matter here.

The staff who moved it into the spam section was not right in it. He/she locked it, this was preventable if he/she didn't move it into the spam section. After that, I made a remade the thread, it was locked and moved again into the spam. And he/she said that I will be warned if I redo this again.

This isn't how the staffs should work.

Quote from: KillerPig on March 29, 2012, 07:24:18 PM
shut up. just shut up

you are in no position to criticize the staff. how would you feel if some dumbass continued to stir up trouble because of his inflated ego?

you piss me off so much looool
Don't turn this into a spam thread. You can do it in the spam section. It's designed for it and don't come back here again to post your spams...

I'm off now.

KillerPig

you sir, dont know what the hell youre talking about. look up the definition of "spam" and reread my post

im responding to ur whole post when i say: YOU CANT CRITICIZE THE STAFF

iMey

March 29, 2012, 07:39:45 PM #6 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:40:08 PM by iMey
Quote from: KillerPig on March 29, 2012, 07:33:41 PM
you sir, dont know what the hell youre talking about. look up the definition of "spam" and reread my post

im responding to ur whole post when i say: YOU CANT CRITICIZE THE STAFF

It's not about the position where I stand!

Stupid people ruin this thread.

KillerPig

Quote from: iMey on March 29, 2012, 07:39:45 PM
It's not about the position where I stand!
what does that even mean loool
lrn2english hypocriteeeeee

Quote from: iMey on March 29, 2012, 07:39:45 PM
Stupid people.

Allie

March 29, 2012, 07:45:32 PM #8 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:46:12 PM by Allie
I've watched as you posted on this forum time and time again incorrect things and egotistical remarks that weren't even remotely on track, and I think it's finally time I said something.

You have become the new Khaos. That forum noob who will attack anyone just because they say one thing about you. You believe you're better and smarter than everyone else. In real life you are the shit. If anyone says anything against you, to the guillotine with them, because you're right.

Khaos got banned many times. Every time he wanted to get unbanned, he claimed he "changed" and sucked up a bit, then went back to his old, egotistical annoying self. A primary difference though, is that he was a paying member. He had permanent membership for himself, and bought another membership or two. You, however, are being a Khaos as a free player.

That said, it will be much easier for me and Zero to take action on you for your ways. Khaos was IP banned from BoutCheetah until 2013 for the ways he acted. You are aiming for that same path until you actually learn how to behave in a socialized manner. You are not the shit. You are not smarter than me and you are not smarter than Zero. Your behavior is going to do nothing but cause hatred for yourself (as it already has).

You may or may not view this as off topic, but I have had enough with the overall behavior you're exuding. This is a verbal warning, if you continue it will become an official one. Zero's decision to lock the thread was perfectly logical, and confronting you about it was legit. You think you speak for the entirety of the community, however that is just not true. Give me a petition of 100 players that believe the old skin was better and believe me, I'll change it back. However, the reality of the situation is that you think you are those 100 players, but you're just not.

I spoke for him, therefore the problem is solved. If you wish to continue this more, do so in a PM. I will not tolerate your further instigation of this situation in my forum.

Good day, iMey. Locked.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-