May 04, 2024, 06:55:08 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » DeadEnd |PvP||Sector||BvB|Recruiting Members! Rank:{{{9}}} 16/20

DeadEnd |PvP||Sector||BvB|Recruiting Members! Rank:{{{9}}} 16/20

Started by MysteryMan, October 23, 2010, 11:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason321

Surgeypurgey

October 25, 2010, 09:15:45 PM #61 Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 09:20:23 PM by Surgeypurgey
Quote from: MysteryMan on October 25, 2010, 08:12:42 AM
Ok sorry for any trouble i have cause, the sigs are gone :'( dont hate me
+Good Job Reaper :)

Sorry about the late reply, I was just so cranky yesterday, I don't know why though.
Well, anyways, I'm uploading the photo to my photobucket, I'll edit this post after I'm done.

EDIT:

Here.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

MysteryMan

^^Click Me If You Interested Of Joining DeadEnd

Money Maker

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

Styx

Allie

White looked ugly.
Borders on sigs are gay.
I cropped border.

MysteryMan

Money Maker

FireyDevel

Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Yz

Quote from: Engeldude246 on October 27, 2010, 11:00:02 AM
um.. who ever reported me here,YES i hacked and im sorry,i just felt sorry for a lvl 18 who wanted to level badly and that made me think to "hack" and yes i hacked till i got to level lets say 30?,and stopped and this is the last time i hack and it will be the last, may i ask for level 1 account instead of banning me,just make me level 1 again that will make it fair.   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  please i still want to play

gonna have to support him here, firey. a lot of people get given more chances (IE people from silence -.-) so can he be given another also?
DISCORD killyzkill

FireyDevel

Quote from: Tricky on October 27, 2010, 11:34:32 AM
gonna have to support him here, firey. a lot of people get given more chances (IE people from silence -.-) so can he be given another also?

No point to having a rule at that point then. He broke the rule numerous times, he admitted to that, and even boasted in the lobby that he was "waiting for a GM to ban him". I am all for second chances, but lets be honest, he casually hacked a game where it is against the rules to do so... He took a chance and got caught.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Yz

I was talking along the lines of resetting his acc to level 1 ;/ Which is how it worked for people like Miniwave who sucks huge **** @ this game

Now I gotta sleep, think about what I said, its not like I even like the guy - but its unfair treatment to ban him when the other noobs weren't banned, but just reset
DISCORD killyzkill

MysteryMan

Firey, im sorry, i didnt know he hack'ed give him another chance?
ill have a word with him if you un ban him

Money Maker

MysteryMan

He's unbanned, i had a word and he is NOT going to hack again, i told him what will definitely happen

Money Maker

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-