May 21, 2024, 04:58:11 PMLatest Member: anaepsy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » My Little Pony: Friendship for Bots

My Little Pony: Friendship for Bots

Started by JamestheLeet, August 09, 2011, 05:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamestheLeet

August 09, 2011, 05:08:18 PM Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:44:19 PM by JamestheLeet

Only post here don't post ponies or anything pony related anywhere else. (Bad experience on another forum)
Don't make new topics, nothing else related to ponies.
Don't shit post. (Typin lik ths maks u a ***gut.)
This is not a pony sex R'P' keep that shit out of here.
At least be mature enough to understand that we like a show.

My little pony: Friendship is magic sometimes shorted to just "Ponies" is a show that started in October 10, 2010, after posts on 4chan the show started to become more and more popular.
Although it's not that shocking that a show can sometimes become very popular this was different because it was growing out of it's intended range of people it was aimed at.
Male fans are normally nicknamed brony's (A play on words)

There are tons of fan sites varying from news sites all the way to image boards.

Only the first two episodes really have a story of any sorts, (A 2 parter) the rest of the episodes mostly run on the basic line of miscommunication, despite this the show has some funny points and is all around adorable.
There has also been hate against the "Brony's" it's understandable why some people find it weird or just downright annoying.

You can watch all the episodes on YouTube, Hasbro has yet to call a copyright claim. (Which is nice of them.)

News

This is for pony related news. (Anything that may concern us)

...No news is good news...

Websites

As said above there is a number of fan websites there is a list right below this.

Equestria daily
Equestria daily has really become the main pony related fan website for news/fanfic/fanart/fanetc,
really it has become one huge mass of pony.

Ponychan
English image board for pony related things.

Ponibooru
You most likely just giggle or look disgustingly at this link if you know about any other booru, don't worry there is none of that on this.
This is used for sharing fan art/pony related images.

(Find a better picture please.<3)
Servers

Uh?

/shamesless copyposta from a fellow brony

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

JamestheLeet

Quote from: Tricky on August 09, 2011, 05:13:09 PM
Hai I like ponies :P
Ponies are good.

I thought it was time we had a topic on here.
:happyrainbowdash:

asmit10

First time I saw My Little Pony, I thought GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY. 2nd time I eneded up watching  the series twice >.>.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Yz

Quote from: asmit10 on August 09, 2011, 05:25:58 PM
First time I saw My Little Pony, I thought GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY. 2nd time I eneded up watching  the series twice >.>.

first episode isn't the best one ;)
DISCORD killyzkill

JamestheLeet

August 09, 2011, 05:40:08 PM #5 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:42:36 PM by JamestheLeet
ITT:

Post your OC.

Greyhex

Greyhex - weaponized
:fff:

Hair is camoflauged.

AllEyesOnMe

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

JamestheLeet

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on August 09, 2011, 06:00:46 PM
Way better than FIM.
You remind me of Lord Tony, the anti-brony that constantly posts g1 to try to troll bronies.

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: JamestheLeet on August 09, 2011, 06:26:27 PM
Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on August 09, 2011, 06:00:46 PM
Way better than FIM.
You remind me of Lord Tony, the anti-brony that constantly posts g1 to try to troll bronies.
Damn, you blew my cover...

Rossbach

August 09, 2011, 08:55:10 PM #10 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:56:04 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: JamestheLeet on August 09, 2011, 05:08:18 PM

Only post here don't post ponies or anything pony related anywhere else. (Bad experience on another forum)
FKU. You can't tell Ross or anyone else to not make any other topic about ponies u nub. What are you gonna do about it? Not against the rules. who the fk do you think you are? Allie? -.-

Omnomnom eating toast.

JamestheLeet

Quote from: Rossbach on August 09, 2011, 08:55:10 PM
Quote from: JamestheLeet on August 09, 2011, 05:08:18 PM

FKU. You can't tell Ross or anyone else to not make any other topic about ponies u nub. What are you gonna do about it? Not against the rules. who the fk do you think you are? Allie? -.-
I'm gonna laugh as you burn in the flame that you norm-  ha ha, this isn't the blockland forums.

But seriously, don't clutter up off topic with pony related threads, one is enough, and people don't want it all over off topic.

AllEyesOnMe

And who in the hell is posting threads about ugly ponies ? (well apart from that crazy pony sensation called Tricky)
Don't you think we got better stuff to do ? like sitting on our asses all day and doing nothing.

mo9

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on August 09, 2011, 10:05:12 PM
And who in the hell is posting threads about ugly ponies ? (well apart from that crazy pony sensation called Tricky)
Don't you think we got better stuff to do ? like sitting on our asses all day and doing nothing.
ugly ponies = b*o*u*t e*v*e*l*o*u*t*i*o*n (yeah its censored so when u type it it corrects it to ugly-ponies)
not real ponies that are ugly
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

JamestheLeet

Quote from: AllEyesOnMe on August 09, 2011, 10:05:12 PM
What?

I'm posting a thread so that you don't have to deal with ponies in every topic, but since apparently you like ponies in every topic, I'll lock this and go and use my pony reaction images.

So, you can have one topic that you can easily ignore, or you can have pony pictures everywhere, your choice.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-