May 21, 2024, 06:50:45 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » bioschock infinite

bioschock infinite

Started by Iridion, March 28, 2013, 03:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Quote from: Iridion on April 11, 2013, 02:11:42 PM
lets make an example, player 1 and 2
player 1 is a normal player, playing bc each day leveling up making friends nd stuff by hard working
player 2 is a money*** and insta buys all the op stuff you released into the game
player 1 will be liked and famous while player 2 will be deemed as money*** and used for cool items

tl;dr dont give a **** about how you get games

thats also a tangent as **** example and cannot be related to your situation at all. in your example, you were running a bot to level and made absolutely no friends except for lobby talk in between botting.

Iridion

Quote from: Purple on April 11, 2013, 02:18:40 PM
Quote from: Iridion on April 11, 2013, 01:15:55 PM
Quote from: Meta on March 30, 2013, 10:49:46 AM
well my friend played it for 2 days and beat it, and he said the game is crap, and it isn't "bioshock" like
gl downloading it xD
hi meta ur friend is an idiot

maybe the best game i ever played

you dont play a lot of games, do you?

Quote from: Iridion on April 11, 2013, 02:11:42 PM
Quote from: Allie on April 11, 2013, 01:19:35 PM
Quote from: Iridion on April 01, 2013, 02:08:08 PM
BUMP 96%

YEEEYA

mine took a couple minutes to download.
specifically, i drove to the store, handed over the money, put it in my bag, and drove home.
yay for not staring at it for 2 weeks.
lets make an example, player 1 and 2
player 1 is a normal player, playing bc each day leveling up making friends nd stuff by hard working
player 2 is a money*** and insta buys all the op stuff you released into the game
player 1 will be liked and famous while player 2 will be deemed as money*** and used for cool items

tl;dr dont give a **** about how you get games
You said the game was maybe "one of the best" you've ever played. If you like the game so much, buy it, cause if not enough people actually buy it they wont make more.

tl;dr you should give a ton of ****s about how people get games, because it controls the market to a certain degree.
it gave me more feelings than any other game so to me its the best game ever. why do people go agains opinions omg
--
allie =/= market

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Purple

I'm gonna have to trust someone that I normally trust when buying pc games, Totalbiscuit / Totalhalibut.

He says it's more of a story. It's something that you can watch on youtube and enjoy just as much as actually playing it.

I'll trust him and if I ever get into the story of the games, i'll watch em on youtube.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on April 11, 2013, 07:02:05 PM
goodluck aiming with a joystick

Im better at aiming with joystick then keyboard/mouse  :-\

guess im doing it wrong?

Iridion

Quote from: Purple on April 11, 2013, 07:04:30 PM
I'm gonna have to trust someone that I normally trust when buying pc games, Totalbiscuit / Totalhalibut.

He says it's more of a story. It's something that you can watch on youtube and enjoy just as much as actually playing it.

I'll trust him and if I ever get into the story of the games, i'll watch em on youtube.

the story is indeed one of its main pros but the gameplay was still good to me, since i like to relax while playing

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-