May 21, 2024, 11:38:50 AMLatest Member: Sidneyslems
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hey guys , they touched my bro and what should i do?

Hey guys , they touched my bro and what should i do?

Started by loewe98, November 07, 2013, 05:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

Go to the police , or break that guy hes face and kick the shit outta him?

Selene

Rebuck

loewe98

loewe98

Quote from: Selene on November 07, 2013, 05:51:41 PM
Common sense? -------> Police?

Is this a joke?

Il feel mutch better , when i kick hes *****

ultranoob123

Quote from: loewe98 on November 07, 2013, 05:56:24 PM
Quote from: Selene on November 07, 2013, 05:51:41 PM
Common sense? -------> Police?

Is this a joke?

Il feel mutch better , when i kick hes *****

You won't when your in prison, go to the police and let it go no further
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Cooky

Madprox

"Someone" "touched" your brother.
as in, hitting him, or as in a sexual way?

Either of them, contact school (if it happened in school), talk to your parents, and talk to the police.
If you want to be a big boy and pay this person a visit by yourself, you're not thinking smart and will only get into more trouble.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

antisickness

snap his fochhkin legs in half and bury him in the sea

loewe98

Quote from: Madprox on November 07, 2013, 06:11:34 PM

Either of them, contact school (if it happened in school), talk to your parents, and talk to the police.
If you want to be a big boy and pay this person a visit by yourself, you're not thinking smart and will only get into more trouble.

they punched him , 2 guys . Bein a big boy ?I would like to see your reaction when 2 guys hit your brother when he lay down on the ground . I wasn't there , when he came home ive seen it and i asked him . Tomorrow hes friends would pick me up and we would finish him up anyways..

antisickness

loewe98

Quote from: antisickness on November 07, 2013, 06:17:09 PM
tell ur bro to man up

He did , he punched em back but they where whit 2 . So i wil come whit him tomorrow x-)

ultranoob123

Quote from: loewe98 on November 07, 2013, 06:15:43 PM
Quote from: Madprox on November 07, 2013, 06:11:34 PM

they punched him , 2 guys . Bein a big boy ?I would like to see your reaction when 2 guys hit your brother when he lay down on the ground . I wasn't there , when he came home ive seen it and i asked him . Tomorrow hes friends would pick me up and we would finish him up anyways..
Look, call the police man.. If they end up in prison they're gonna get it 10x worse than what you would do anyways, don't screw your life up over this..
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

paranoia

EGK!

Madprox

Quote from: loewe98 on November 07, 2013, 06:15:43 PM
Bein a big boy ?I would like to see your reaction when 2 guys hit your brother when he lay down on the ground . I wasn't there , when he came home ive seen it and i asked him . Tomorrow hes friends would pick me up and we would finish him up anyways..
Exactly the reaction i expected to hear from you.
Call the police and be smart.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-