May 21, 2024, 09:58:06 AMLatest Member: masagnik1226
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hey guys , they touched my bro and what should i do?

Hey guys , they touched my bro and what should i do?

Started by loewe98, November 07, 2013, 05:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reviax

November 07, 2013, 06:29:45 PM #15 Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 06:37:24 PM by Reviax
Even though calling the police would obviously be the smart and risk-free decision, it's not what I would choose. I take this as a matter of pride, I'd hate myself and feel like I'm incapable if I had to call somebody else to clean up something that I can handle myself. I'd definitely hit the guy back, but that's just me.

Choose whatever you see fit.

loewe98

Quote from: Reviax on November 07, 2013, 06:29:45 PM
Even though calling the police would obviously be the smart and risk-free decision, it's not what I would choose. I take this as a matter of pride, I'd hate myself and feel like I'm incapable if I had to call somebody else to clean up something that I can handle myself. I'd definitely hit the guy back, but that's just me.

I excactly would do the same... They touch my familie and il touch you...

paranoia

They'll think your a little girl if you call the police and if they arrest them the family will bash you. So yah just **** em up. Ask them for a fair one
EGK!

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: paranoia on November 07, 2013, 06:35:01 PM
They'll think your a little girl if you call the police and if they arrest them the family will bash you. So yah just **** em up. Ask them for a fair one

Better kick their asses, when you call the police you will have a ***** reputation + police ain't gonna do much about it.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

antisickness

o no bad rep at school wot shud we doooooooooooooooooooooooooo they not gona trade pokemon with him anymore

paranoia

Quote from: antisickness on November 07, 2013, 06:42:37 PM
o no bad rep at school wot shud we doooooooooooooooooooooooooo they not gona trade pokemon with him anymore

Well its a little different in the streets   ::)
EGK!

ultranoob123

Anyways, what happens if you end up getting the shit beaten out of you? Not saying you will, I don't know how well you can fight or what, but don't go picking a fight you can't win if that's how your gonna go about dealing with it.
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

paranoia

Quote from: ultranoob123 on November 07, 2013, 06:44:26 PM
Anyways, what happens if you end up getting the **** beaten out of you? Not saying you will, I don't know how well you can fight or what, but don't go picking a fight you can't win if that's how your gonna go about dealing with it.
Give us your brothers description of them loewe98
EGK!

antisickness

Quote from: paranoia on November 07, 2013, 06:44:15 PM

Well its a little different in the streets   ::)

not everyone lives in a ghetto

paranoia

Quote from: antisickness on November 07, 2013, 06:46:41 PM
Quote from: paranoia on November 07, 2013, 06:44:15 PM

Well its a little different in the streets   ::)

not everyone lives in a ghetto
cant argue with that. :P
EGK!

Rebuck

Just beat the crapp out a him and steal hes phone  ::)

Zap1173

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Eat4two

Was your brother beaten up for a reason or just randomly?

-Speedy-

In a non joking way. Did they like beat him up to like try to rape him? Because I'm not sure what the "they touched my brother" means.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-