May 21, 2024, 07:22:10 AMLatest Member: ScottDub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hey guys , they touched my bro and what should i do?

Hey guys , they touched my bro and what should i do?

Started by loewe98, November 07, 2013, 05:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

attention whore thread where loewe denies any option other than violence and acts like a badass

^**** im special xd

ultranoob123

Quote from: Purple on November 07, 2013, 07:55:00 PM
attention whore thread where loewe denies any option other than violence and acts like a badass
There's a time and place for everything, and this is neither for that.
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Eat4two

As a matter of fact I don't need you to answer my question. Regardless the reason behind it, do w/e you want and face the consequences, might lose your job (if you have one) etc. Ask yourself if it's worth before making a move.

ultranoob123

Quote from: Eat4two on November 07, 2013, 08:09:42 PM
As a matter of fact I don't need you to answer my question. Regardless the reason behind it, do w/e you want and face the consequences, might lose your job (if you have one) etc. Ask yourself if it's worth before making a move.

Read this loewe ^ I can 100% agree with what he's saying, think before you act.
Slaughterking/Slaughterlord

toast <3

Scryed23

Quote from: loewe98 on November 07, 2013, 05:50:28 PM
Go to the police , or break that guy hes face and kick the **** outta him?

drink a few more gallons of milk and protein shakes and then breaky they face meng because the police never do their job, they just cruise around in their cars eating donuts and watching funny cat videos on youtube. take justice with your own two hands dude i know you can do because very big and strong  :-*

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Allie

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

HyperShadic6

JetSurge

Clog all his toilets with peanut butter and three month old milk.

Do it.  8)
Who did that!?

loewe98

What i did is , i did go to him whit my mates and asked why he smashed my bro hes face . And he ignored me and ran away , so than i just knew he was in fault  and i punched him on hes face a few times . it was like a 1v1 , i just gave him a few punches and than he ran away . I don't want to make any troubles so i just let him ran away. It was outside school , so we'll see what happend .

Scryed23

Quote from: loewe98 on November 08, 2013, 03:20:18 PM
What i did is , i did go to him whit my mates and asked why he smashed my bro hes face . And he ignored me and ran away , so than i just knew he was in fault  and i punched him on hes face a few times . it was like a 1v1 , i just gave him a few punches and than he ran away . I don't want to make any troubles so i just let him ran away. It was outside school , so we'll see what happend .

Wow you did a very good thing so inspirational. i will start to fitness and beat people who touch my brother too how much protein shakes must i drink to become big and strong? this guy you punch  was so scared of you hahahhaha good job meng

paranoia

He toke my advice and everybody who suggested it. 8)
EGK!

loewe98

Quote from: Scryed23 on November 08, 2013, 04:31:34 PM

Wow you did a very good thing so inspirational. i will start to fitness and beat people who touch my brother too how much protein shakes must i drink to become big and strong? this guy you punch  was so scared of you hahahhaha good job meng

Wtf dude no ? That's not the reason why i go to gym , to beat people up , that's totally wrong than i would just do Taixbox or kickbox..
I think you have no clue where you're talking about and also if you would have a brother you would understand that , or you just aren't close to your flamily? Also shakes are good to gain weight and also for your recreation off your muscles... Nothing more .. And what's done is done ...

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-