May 21, 2024, 09:54:56 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hey guys , they touched my bro and what should i do?

Hey guys , they touched my bro and what should i do?

Started by loewe98, November 07, 2013, 05:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

Why didn't you just ask the guy what happened? Maybe your brother was starting stuff with him and he just decided to finish it.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

loewe98

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 08, 2013, 07:32:00 PM
Why didn't you just ask the guy what happened? Maybe your brother was starting stuff with him and he just decided to finish it.

I did , he ignored me and ran away . I gave him a chance to explain him but he didn't and ran away..

JustRK

I would probably have subdued him (the only way he would get hurt would be through his own resistance) and made him confront your brother. That way he couldn't run and he would have to learn remorse for his actions. Only had he been very cold blooded or stubborn after being subdued would I allow him to 1v1 me fairly and smash his face in. Because strength and combat skill should only be used for survival or some sort of final retribution.

-PeaceLover-

Or you could not fight at all shit, if your brother messes with people stronger than him. He probably deserved it. Its his fault let him live his own life make his own choice. Don't live his life for him, or he won't survive when you aren't there.

Scryed23

Quote from: loewe98 on November 08, 2013, 07:23:39 PM
Quote from: Scryed23 on November 08, 2013, 04:31:34 PM
Quote from: loewe98 on November 08, 2013, 03:20:18 PM
What i did is , i did go to him whit my mates and asked why he smashed my bro hes face . And he ignored me and ran away , so than i just knew he was in fault  and i punched him on hes face a few times . it was like a 1v1 , i just gave him a few punches and than he ran away . I don't want to make any troubles so i just let him ran away. It was outside school , so we'll see what happend .

Wow you did a very good thing so inspirational. i will start to fitness and beat people who touch my brother too how much protein shakes must i drink to become big and strong? this guy you punch  was so scared of you hahahhaha good job meng

Wtf dude no ? That's not the reason why i go to gym , to beat people up , that's totally wrong than i would just do Taixbox or kickbox..
I think you have no clue where you're talking about and also if you would have a brother you would understand that , or you just aren't close to your flamily? Also shakes are good to gain weight and also for your recreation off your muscles... Nothing more .. And what's done is done ...

Sorry meng but i barely understand what you said, give me a sec to google translate ;3

i have brother he gets touched a lot too wat do? :/  should i punch everyone who touches him? D:
help me please

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-