May 21, 2024, 09:39:52 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Is This allowed?

Is This allowed?

Started by Half Life, March 07, 2011, 03:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dimon69

Shouldn't we drop the subject? no1 really knows what happened.. and whoever started it... well.. people make mistakes man.. o=... + I don't think Ice should be demoted just because of that ... he is a good mod in my opinion o_o.. oh well just saying.. :)
"I Never Paint Dreams Or Nightmares I Paint My Own Reality"

Half Life

Zero, heres the full screenshot

Optimism

Staff shouldn't be conducting themselves in such a manner, unless both parties are joking around with each other. However, I doubt this was the case here. We've been sifting through a great deal of staff lately. Eventually, we will find the right group of people to run this forum/game properly.

ICE, next time, just ignore the guy. I'm unsure of the entire situation here, so, ICE should probably step in here and advocate for himself. When he does, I suggest everyone follow the rules. I don't want to have to start warning >.>.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Kevin

I agree with what your saying Opti, but I don't think he should be off the hook just like that. His actions speak against everything you agree to as a Moderator. People will constantly look for small openings made by staff members to exploite any type of "mishaps" made. How he reacted today isn't an example I'd want being set. I'm not singling out Ice, Sony you did the right thing by reporting it, but there's got to be something that made him react the way he did. I'm not a staff member so it's none of my business. Sorry for getting involved.

DamDatNerd

Quote from: sony on March 07, 2011, 04:46:40 PM
I Joined a room, ice joined and he said "kick caspaa i dont want to play with CC", so i said "when a silence member joins me from now on im kicking them" and i left, thats when he sent that message ...
lol ya i know i have like a bunch of screen shots of him saying that i mean he left robo's room cause their was two cc members in it.

Half Life

i just went to him, we ok? and he goes, im not tripping, ^_^ hees very nice.

Allie

Quote from: sony on March 07, 2011, 06:23:43 PM
Zero, heres the full screenshot

Your text.
It is fake and gay.

Half Life

Meta

Quote from: sony on March 07, 2011, 06:54:26 PM
how is it fake? ,

Everything is bold, the game has normal text.

This mod dude is a bad mod...

Half Life

All i done was took a printscreen and made it bigger so you could see the writing more clearly ...

Meta

printscreen it normally next time :-\

Half Life

i always make it bigger...

slayer33433

[Off Topic] I hate ads...  >:(
Hello :D

Meta

Half Life

And ice has even owned up to saying it ..

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-