May 21, 2024, 08:51:36 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Is This allowed?

Is This allowed?

Started by Half Life, March 07, 2011, 03:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DamDatNerd

Meta

Quote from: zepher on March 07, 2011, 07:32:16 PM
*Steps In* Srsly doubt that's all that was said, I've been in rooms with you, you spout CC advertisement like a fountain; annoys the shit out of me.Your whole screeny looks fake, enlarging it doesn't change the font of the game >.>. And to say "your whole guild sucks" a proper flaming response would be "your guilds worse" not "like you being a mod" that's a personal attack and I would have flamed worse then that.

Everyone knows staff must treat players with respect(unless they start disrespecting a staff member). Show us the times he advertise in the rooms.

DamDatNerd

Quote from: Meta on March 07, 2011, 07:37:47 PM
Quote from: zepher on March 07, 2011, 07:32:16 PM
*Steps In* Srsly doubt that's all that was said, I've been in rooms with you, you spout CC advertisement like a fountain; annoys the shit out of me.Your whole screeny looks fake, enlarging it doesn't change the font of the game >.>. And to say "your whole guild sucks" a proper flaming response would be "your guilds worse" not "like you being a mod" that's a personal attack and I would have flamed worse then that.

Everyone knows staff must treat players with respect(unless they start disrespecting a staff member). Show us the times he advertise in the rooms.
yes and he actually has proof while ur just talking i mean he did enlarge it but ur just talking and flaming him wont make this situation any better

DamDatNerd

Quote from: zepher on March 07, 2011, 07:38:51 PM
Cause I screenshot every moment in the game, it's any pvp room I've ever been in with him, pretty sure one of his macros was "We're CourageCrew, we're the best!"
thats his opinion but he didnt say that silence sucks did he i mean he has right to express himself. and idgaf about double posting.

oscarstrike8

Well Muncay you say one of member our members are using the macros like "We are CourageCrew" but you not helping. Always you are in the game you flame us. You donĀ“t have the reason you want more wars bettwen your guild and our guild "CourageCrew"

oscarstrike8

Noob? The only noob i see its you. You just want to flame me and the others CourageCrew members. Respect the others opinions.

zepher

I never said anything to you lol, my whole post was directed at nerd, someones an angry ex silence member ^-^. Anyway I'm done trolling for the day all your arguments fail and provide no entertainment.

oscarstrike8

Muncay i know your mad because i left Silence but i will let you know CourageCrew is the best guild i had ever been and i will never quit of it. One more thing: i will not let you flame my friends from the guild.  8)

Bounty

Quote from: sony on March 07, 2011, 06:23:43 PM
Zero, heres the full screenshot

It doesn't matter anyways.

As he said, "I get anything I want."

Remember Meta? We talked about this like 1 or 2 months ago.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

RAUDOG

March 07, 2011, 08:23:22 PM #39 Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:38:48 PM by RAUDOG
@ GM Opt, I went into a room that my guild member was in, I saw there was a CC member in the room, I implied that we don't play with CC members, then 1 of my guild members stated to kick Caspaa. Silence members then left the room, Caspaa stated I fail as a Mod, and left the room.
I did whisper him as a come back, but then Caspaa whispered me more. I told Caspaa if he continues he will be kick for harassment. I don't know what Caspaa said for Mod Neo to warn him, then Mod Iri came trying to question me, I felt no need to be questioned by him.
I didn't know anything of this post until Caspaa whispered to me in the lobby asking me are we cool, I told him I'm not tripping. Sony needs to tell the entire truth or don't post at all. Mod Iri don't know nothing of what happened, also Robo & I never ed argued with Caspaa.
PS if you all really believe i get what i want, I have a surprise 4 you. :o

kenken182

The things that happen in an hour..
[SIZE="2"]Cool= Constipated over weighted over styled loser.[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Jerk= Junior educated rich kid.[/SIZE]

If you are reading this right now, go get a life.
TROLLED.

RAUDOG

March 07, 2011, 08:56:42 PM #41 Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 09:28:15 PM by RAUDOG
Oscar edit your double post.

DamDatNerd

Quote from: zepher on March 07, 2011, 07:54:34 PM
I never said anything to you lol, my whole post was directed at nerd, someones an angry ex silence member ^-^. Anyway I'm done trolling for the day all your arguments fail and provide no entertainment.
very interesting cause i dont remember ever saying couragecrew is the best i would only do that if you say couragecrew fails witch u do everyday.

Optimism

I have a suggestion to resolve this "my guild is the best" crap. Go outside.

Stop bickering.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Bounty

Quote from: RAUDOG on March 07, 2011, 08:23:22 PM
@ GM Opt, I went into a room that my guild member was in, I saw there was a CC member in the room, I implied that we don't play with CC members, then 1 of my guild members stated to kick Caspaa. Silence members then left the room, Caspaa stated I fail as a Mod, and left the room.
I did whisper him as a come back, but then Caspaa whispered me more. I told Caspaa if he continues he will be kick for harassment. I don't know what Caspaa said for Mod Neo to warn him, then Mod Iri came trying to question me, I felt no need to be questioned by him.
I didn't know anything of this post until Caspaa whispered to me in the lobby asking me are we cool, I told him I'm not tripping. Sony needs to tell the entire truth or don't post at all. Mod Iri don't know nothing of what happened, also Robo & I never ed argued with Caspaa.
PS if you all really believe i get what i want, I have a surprise 4 you. :o

You're a In-game Mod. He's a BoutCheetah player.
You're not suppose to be replying like that. You should of told Allie and let her deal with it, but no you decided reply back to him, so now you have to deal with the consequence, if Allie even cares to look at this.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-