May 03, 2024, 07:15:05 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Any suggestions for a giveaway contest?

Any suggestions for a giveaway contest?

Started by Ramk1ng, February 15, 2014, 06:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

I am planning to hold quite a big giveaway contest ( perm miasma ) ( around 50 snowballs or w/e ) (1st and 2nd reaper flag ) (100 games rb pack )

If anyone has a nice idea how to hold a nice good giveaway contest please suggest here. I dont want people just to reply, i want people to do something ( not anything big or w/e )

Suggestions are welcome and the suggestion i will use is going to be rewarded.

MuzzaFuzza

Quote from: Ramk1ng on February 15, 2014, 06:53:03 PM
I am planning to hold quite a big giveaway contest ( perm miasma ) ( around 50 snowballs or w/e ) (1st and 2nd reaper flag ) (100 games rb pack )

If anyone has a nice idea how to hold a nice good giveaway contest please suggest here. I dont want people just to reply, i want people to do something ( not anything big or w/e )

People could write a story? or message of some sort. With a specific agenda for example; writing one post but must contain 50 letter b's in the given post.

Make a new account upload the item into the marketplace if people can then find that item linked too the account and give you the name of the account through pm they win? (Don't tell people when you'd be putting the item on marketplace)

Most bizzare drawings? pictures of things?(self uploaded must contain something unique in the photo to prove it's you e.g an ign)

An all-nighter elimination match, which probably would be unfair but just simply log stay online if you log off for longer than a period of 1 hour without reason you're out?

All i can think of for now, will edit and add if i think of some as i sleep.

Rossbach

Have a contest where you ask someone to give you a suggestion about making a contest. The best suggestion / idea on a contest will win the items. ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

zid_master

Quote from: Rossbach on February 16, 2014, 04:32:02 AM
Have a contest where you ask someone to give you a suggestion about making a contest. The best suggestion / idea on a contest will win the items. ::)

;D ::)

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

ghostkid17

Elimination on holodeck, but everyone has to kill their self as fast as they can (no suicide button) 1st to run out of lives wins
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Rockets01

Quote from: Ramk1ng on February 15, 2014, 06:53:03 PM

Ask a crazy hard chemistry problem that nubody knows how 2 solve

JustRK

A scavenger hunt that requires the user to explore both the game and the forums  8)

I have one blue-printed out which I was supposed to use for christmas, but if it goes unused it will be either donated for someone elses use or for a future event when I have time for such a larger scale event (x

nare13

people must complete story mode  ;D
but i think it should be used for the betterment of our guild

IGN:  -  Razor  -
LEVEL: 225(253 w/m)
TYPE: Ram

Digi

Quote from: nare13 on February 16, 2014, 05:55:44 AM
people must complete story mode  ;D
That implies beating Jura, Ryura, Gora and Kyura.
No one's gonna be able to do it xD

hur9

Quote from: Digi on February 16, 2014, 05:56:55 AM
people can do it its not that hard
do a tournament

Digi

Quote from: hur90 on February 16, 2014, 05:58:52 AM
people must complete story mode  ;D
people can do it its not that hard
Beat Ryura.
Do it.

invoker

Suggestion 1 = Create a PvP / Sector room with password. Then the people have to guess the password to enter (Staffs cant join since they can enter w/o pass 8) ). Anyone (except staffs) can try till all the 8 slots in the room are full. You can try to give tips / hints for the password OR making some riddles and questions for the hints of the password. Can make it harder like NO OP ITEMS TAG and the person with highest kills for sector or pvp wins  :)

Suggestion 2 = Base or PvP or Sector or Race events? You can try to make these events and have the people to accumulate points/credits/tokens like what cooky has done b4... (credits to cooky  ;D). Have the events to last for certain days and the highest person to accumulate the points/credits/tokens for clearing the sector within limited time OR highest kills OR be the MVP...

These are just my suggestions.. feel free to use them or not  ::)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Goldie's Time to Time Giveaway Event ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooky

anyone lvl 225+  with a large rebirth pack can easily completely story mode solo

Digi

Cooky

Quote from: Digi on February 16, 2014, 07:30:19 AM
Not everyone has rebirth pack D:
irrelevant

you said no one can do it, but that's just not true

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-