May 15, 2024, 05:14:45 PMLatest Member: adlerFoes
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Winner!

Winner!

Started by Mario666, November 26, 2012, 11:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

here is your quote, Mario666..

QuoteAt 9:00 PM (EST) I will lock this thread, and whoever is the last person to make a post will receive the Zylon Coins. Good luck!

You did not say whoever posts first before 9pm wins, you said whoever is the last person to make a post will receive the Zylon Coins.

This is a scam as far as im concerned.

mic99

lol, i had to click the damn post button at least 20 times xD

Rossbach

Quote from: Cooky on November 26, 2012, 11:32:56 PM
here is your quote, Mario666..

QuoteAt 9:00 PM (EST) I will lock this thread, and whoever is the last person to make a post will receive the Zylon Coins. Good luck!

You did not say whoever posts first before 9pm wins, you said whoever is the last person to make a post will receive the Zylon Coins.

This is a scam as far as im concerned.

Toast was the last one to post tho.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

lara538

U guys keep posting here arguing the one that sponsored the "event" wont change anything.Do something better with ur time?Like ill do after this post ::)
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Quote from: Rossbach on November 26, 2012, 11:34:41 PM
Toast was the last one to post tho.  ::)
yes, after it was locked
also he admitted I won

Rossbach

Quote from: lara538 on November 26, 2012, 11:36:23 PM
U guys keep posting here arguing the one that sponsored the "event" wont change anything.Do something better with ur time?Like ill do after this post ::)

He chose the wrong person to win tho. Cooky should win if he considered last person to post before lock. Ross should win if he is doing for last person to post at or before 9pm. Thus Ross or Cooky is the winner depending on what method he is going to pick. Rice should have never been declared the winner.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rossbach

November 26, 2012, 11:38:50 PM #21 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:39:36 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Cooky on November 26, 2012, 11:37:36 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on November 26, 2012, 11:34:41 PM
Toast was the last one to post tho.  ::)
yes, after it was locked
also he admitted I won

No rule stated that you can't post after lock. He stated the last person to post, not the last person to post before he locked it.  ::)

But yeh, it your win if he considers last person to post wins as Toast is a cheater.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Quote from: Rossbach on November 26, 2012, 11:38:50 PM
No rule stated that you can't post after lock. He stated the last person to post, not the last person to post before he locked it.  ::)

he admitted I won though so you have no point

lara538

Rice won cuz when mario was going to lock he was the last to post and the an error ocurred(according to what he said) so for him rice is the winner dont mater what u guys SAY or THINK.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Rossbach

Quote from: Cooky on November 26, 2012, 11:39:45 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on November 26, 2012, 11:38:50 PM
No rule stated that you can't post after lock. He stated the last person to post, not the last person to post before he locked it.  ::)

he admitted I won though so you have no point

So if Ross posted "(but cooky techically won)" even though if Ross was the last one to post before he locked, it would count as your win?  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Rossbach

November 26, 2012, 11:42:34 PM #25 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:44:51 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: lara538 on November 26, 2012, 11:42:00 PM
Rice won cuz when mario was going to lock he was the last to post and the an error ocurred(according to what he said) so for him rice is the winner dont mater what u guys SAY or THINK.

He never stated Rice had the last post when he was going to lock it tho. Besides even if he did press lock as he noticed saw Rice had the last post, Ross' post would most likely be able to post before he even before pressed the lock button. Ross thought you were gong to do "better things with your time." ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

ZxEnvyxZ

I had the last post before he decided to lock it, but he disconnected, and had to re-connect to the hotspot. Arguing will not change it, he already made his mind, you have more chances to win, you will all have many chances to win.

KillerPig

Quote from: lara538 on November 26, 2012, 11:42:00 PM
mario could just be bullshitting

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

Mario666 for the sake of the people, explain why you declare Rice the winner, what method did you determine it by?  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

Quote from: ZxEnvyxZ on November 26, 2012, 11:45:22 PM
I had the last post before he decided to lock it, but he disconnected, and had to re-connect to the hotspot. Arguing will not change it, he already made his mind, you have more chances to win, you will all have many chances to win.
shitty excuse on marios part but whatever

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-