May 15, 2024, 10:14:04 PMLatest Member: adlerFoes
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Santa killed my topic

Santa killed my topic

Started by loewe98, July 26, 2013, 03:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

July 26, 2013, 03:14:40 PM Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 03:17:59 PM by loewe98
I made a topic where i was saying Santa and Dannii were hating on me i don't know why . And i'm telling the truth Kenny does evrything to **** me and now he banned me , and you Kenny want my apologize ? I join ur rooms you kick me , that's ok . I make my own room i kick Dannii and you kill my room ? That's just **** ... i can't talk to your msn doesen' work and i whispered you on my alt which u banned ( for no reason ) . I can't contact you , now what you want me to do?

Selene

Santa

Your topic was not removed.  It was moved to the staff section by the Australian.

loewe98

Quote from: Santa on July 26, 2013, 03:17:51 PM
Your topic was not removed.  It was moved to the staff section by the Australian.

What you want from me? I contact you ing and you banned me...

Santa

Quote from: loewe98 on July 26, 2013, 03:19:41 PM

I want an apology for constantly harassing me and Dannii, and a guarantee you will no longer harass any other players before I deem it safe to unban you.

loewe98

July 26, 2013, 03:25:09 PM #5 Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 03:30:51 PM by Santa
Quote from: Santa on July 26, 2013, 03:22:00 PM

I want an apology for constantly harassing me and Dannii, and a guarantee you will no longer harass any other players before I deem it safe to unban you.

Constanly hassing you ? You never left me alone , you Always had to kill my 8P rooms and you and Dannii were Always hating on me . I maybe sayd a few bad things off Dannii and that's all , you kill my rooms and when i try to contact you you bann my alt . Well i can assure you il never talk again to you and Dannii after i can say sorry . If you unbann me since i can't talk to you or Dannii. Anyway you both have never been nice to me..

Purple

Quote from: loewe98 on July 26, 2013, 03:25:09 PM

Constanly hassing you ? You never left me alone , you Always had to kill my 8P rooms and you and Dannii were Always hating on me . I maybe sayd a few bad things off Dannii and that's all , you kill my rooms and when i try to contact you you bann my alt . Well i can assure you il never talk again to you and Dannii after i can say sorry . If you unbann me since i can't talk to you or Dannii. Anyway you both have never been nice to me..

Don't give in! Fight the system!

^**** im special xd

Santa

You will need to publicly apologize to me and Dannii before you get unbanned, since you chose to harass us in a room with other players.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

loewe98

Quote from: Santa on July 26, 2013, 03:31:04 PM

You will need to publicly apologize to me and Dannii before you get unbanned, since you chose to harass us in a room with other players.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

You killed my rooms and you get nothing , you and Dannii have been hating on me... this is not fair.. but whatever il just do it..

Sorry Dannii and Kenny for harassing....

Santa

Okay you have been unbanned.  If you whisper me or dannii again your account will be rebanned.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-