May 19, 2024, 01:53:57 PMLatest Member: Daiazal
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Voting between Noblem and BonzoDog!

Voting between Noblem and BonzoDog!

Started by NoblemIsBack, April 14, 2012, 09:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you like more?

Noblem
11 (26.8%)
BonzoDog
30 (73.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

NoblemIsBack

Dude, from what I saw, the most hated other than me was nearly you and no offence to you.

Anyway, this was just a comparison and you are more liked. That's nothing personal.

Scythe

Bonzo is more mature than noblem,nuff said
Don't think, feel

BonzoDog

April 15, 2012, 01:08:10 PM #34 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:10:53 PM by BonzoDog
Quote from: NoblemIsBack on April 15, 2012, 12:34:25 PM
Dude, from what I saw, the most hated other than me was nearly you and no offence to you.

Anyway, this was just a comparison and you are more liked. That's nothing personal.

Nothing personal? you don't know me and you just made a thread asking who hates me more yet you don't even know who I am... I don't know why you'd do such a thing, now I know why people think so little of you. for your own sake, I recommend you stop making threads otherwise the hate for you will just get bigger and bigger.

Quote from: Scythe on April 15, 2012, 01:05:41 PM
Bonzo is more mature than noblem,nuff said

Seems like that, thanks.

NoblemIsBack

Bonzo, no need to get offended. From this community, you was one of the most hated person here and you know your place. All I did was just to compare myself to an other hated guy. So, I could know better about myself. And for you, this isn't something to hyperbole about and get over it.

asmit10

Quote from: NoblemIsBack on April 15, 2012, 02:07:03 PM
Bonzo, no need to get offended. From this community, you was one of the most hated person here and you know your place. All I did was just to compare myself to an other hated guy. So, I could know better about myself. And for you, this isn't something to hyperbole about and get over it.

Dont listen to bonzo, he's annoying. Best to ignore him.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

mhj

"I'going to change! Gimme a new chance"

Screw you Noblem.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

asmit10

Quote from: mhj on April 15, 2012, 02:17:23 PM

Screw you Noblem.

I dont see him doing anything wrong, please dont flame members of the community. As a mod it is your responsibility to be a good example, and if you can't do that, I feel you shouldn't have your current staff position.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

sasuke6548

BonzoDog

April 15, 2012, 02:22:30 PM #40 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:25:28 PM by BonzoDog
Quote from: asmit10 on April 15, 2012, 02:10:23 PM

Asmit, what have I ever done to offend you? All I remember is I had 1 week like 10 months ago which I wasn't very nice to anyone due to things at home, since then I've been fine with everyone, the only people that still hate me are ones too stubborn to let go, especially considering I haven't even played barely at all in the last few months or posted on the forums AND I individually apologized to certain individuals and publicly apologized to everyone else. Seriously now, no one should have a problem with me unless they can't let go of their opinion of me like... 10 months ago.

Noblem, this is an immature and plainly useless post. becoming no.1 hated isn't the best way to get recognized you know, I mean... look at Gramps for an example. People love him because hes everything you aren't and EVERYONE knows who he is. drop the act noblem, I don't even know you and you don't know me, so don't make assumptions that i'm someone to be hated.

I'm going to go spend my time doing something more worthy rather than defending myself of a rank I was given almost a year ago for such little. Just remove this topic and forget you ever made it, thanks :)

Quote from: sasuke6548 on April 15, 2012, 02:20:53 PM
BONZO ALL DA WAY!!!

Much love <3

mhj

Quote from: asmit10 on April 15, 2012, 02:18:49 PM
Quote from: mhj on April 15, 2012, 02:17:23 PM

Screw you Noblem.

I dont see him doing anything wrong, please dont flame members of the community. As a mod it is your responsibility to be a good example, and if you can't do that, I feel you shouldn't have your current staff position.
[/quote
I would normally do that but I don't really care when it comes to Noblem. I do know it's not how I should behave and I do my best not to do it under any other circumstance. But I don't care when it's Noblem. I will not stop this unless I am being told to do so from my fellow staff members.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

asmit10

Quote from: BonzoDog on April 15, 2012, 02:22:30 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on April 15, 2012, 02:10:23 PM

Asmit, what have I ever done to offend you? All I remember is I had 1 week like 10 months ago which I wasn't very nice to anyone due to things at home, since then I've been fine with everyone, the only people that still hate me are ones too stubborn to let go, especially considering I haven't even played barely at all in the last few months or posted on the forums AND I individually apologized to certain individuals and publicly apologized to everyone else. Seriously now, no one should have a problem with me unless they can't let go of their opinion of me like... 10 months ago.

Noblem, this is an immature and plainly useless post. becoming no.1 hated isn't the best way to get recognized you know, I mean... look at Gramps ffs. People love him because hes everything you aren't and EVERYONE knows who he is. drop the act noblem, I don't even know you and you don't know me, so don't make assumptions that i'm someone to be hated.

I'm going to go spend my time doing something more worthy of my time rather than defending myself of a rank I was given almost a year ago for such little. Just remove this topic and forget you ever made it, thanks :)

See noblem? I didnt even read his post.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-