May 18, 2024, 05:15:59 AMLatest Member: voldmort
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Who's le0n :s

Who's le0n :s

Started by y2k, December 10, 2011, 08:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on December 12, 2011, 12:36:36 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on December 12, 2011, 12:35:33 AM
Quote from: y2k on December 12, 2011, 12:33:03 AM
I was being sarcastic..

no u werent lol
^^^^ trolled

no that's not what trolling is omg next person i see using the word troll in the wrong context i come to their house and take one of their spoons

ya loli don't hide it you had your serious face on
DISCORD killyzkill

y2k

Quote from: Yz on December 12, 2011, 09:50:26 AM
Quote from: -PeaceLover- on December 12, 2011, 12:36:36 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on December 12, 2011, 12:35:33 AM
Quote from: y2k on December 12, 2011, 12:33:03 AM
I was being sarcastic..

no u werent lol
^^^^ trolled

no that's not what trolling is omg next person i see using the word troll in the wrong context i come to their house and take one of their spoons

ya loli don't hide it you had your serious face on
Yeah I know :L.. Tricky can you define 'troll' or 'trolling' for the forum please?

Yz

i would PM you but since you said "for the forum"
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

copypasted from urban dictionary
DISCORD killyzkill

y2k

Quote from: Yz on December 12, 2011, 10:36:32 AM
i would PM you but since you said "for the forum"
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

copypasted from urban dictionary
now I know what 'troll' or 'trolled' means Ty :D

ReSigNeRs

MegaArkade IGN(BC): BlackOps,
Just let you know  ::)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-