May 04, 2024, 02:29:58 PMLatest Member: FrankClaip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Yz I have 1more alt that is hacked

Yz I have 1more alt that is hacked

Started by SkyBlue, January 24, 2013, 10:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyBlue

Sorry for being annoying but he stole my alt with same pw... Didnt even think of changing the pw sorry.
The Ign is -Sunny-

Yz

Nah need proofs m8. I unbanned him 'til you can present anything. Show the Korean proof and I'll find a translator or something.
DISCORD killyzkill

SkyBlue

Quote from: Yz on January 24, 2013, 10:08:19 AM
Nah need proofs m8. I unbanned him 'til you can present anything. Show the Korean proof and I'll find a translator or something.
k wait couple hrs

SkyBlue

Done its him saying u know wt? U mama shit is hacked lol

Ramk1ng

Isnt that like mobile texting? If yes i don't think its legal proof since u could just name ur friend like that and let him say it just to get that account

SkyBlue

are u there

SkyBlue

Are u feeling too lazy? why avoiding this topic  :D

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

SkyBlue

Quote from: Yz on January 26, 2013, 08:46:18 AM
you gave me shit proof, l0l
Wt do u mean are the accs banned? I think its unfair becoz I gave u proof you asked and u cant translate it W0W

Yz

it's just text or somethin'. it's not real proof
DISCORD killyzkill

SkyBlue

Quote from: Yz on January 26, 2013, 09:21:04 AM
it is real its just u cant translate it coz they used abrivation like lol or brb

Selene

That's just proof of you speaking to someone.

SkyBlue

Quote from: Yz on January 26, 2013, 09:21:04 AM
In the shittytopic he wrote he said he was a manager of a cafe and person talking to me in chatting is him over there teasing me i am hacked by him look here U are the one that asked for korean proof and u cant even translate it L0L

SkyBlue

Quote from: Selene on January 26, 2013, 10:07:52 AM
That's just proof of you speaking to someone.
what do u mean by proof than? Real video me talking to scammer or sth? PROOF MEANS A PIC THAT MENTIONS YOU AND EVIDENCE OF A THING

Yz

Blaming it on us won't get you anywhere. PM us with valid proof.

ps why would i not be able to use a translator because of abbreviations? you are assuming i'd use a translator from google but how's that possible. i can't copy/paste from a pic. goddamn your assumptions are so silly
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-