May 04, 2024, 09:05:12 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » ZC haven't been received (Admins help plz)

ZC haven't been received (Admins help plz)

Started by Thornz, March 21, 2013, 08:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

I sold 3k ZC to Frith yesterday, and it hasn't been received.  I got charged $30 on my paypal.  I just sent another 1k to him, and it was received.  Why hasn't the 3k gone through?

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Thornz on March 21, 2013, 08:44:17 PM
I sold 3k ZC to Frith yesterday, and it hasn't been received.  I got charged $30 on my paypal.  I just sent another 1k to him, and it was received.  Why hasn't the 3k gone through?

This might be a problem that the admins hadn;t see trough when rolling back. Between the time of roll back and the time u bought it. SInce it was rolled back, the zc wasnt received because u didnt buy before the set back time. Yet, paypal transfered the money and the zc would have dissapeared between the time. But since the admin can check logs, im sure they can check it after and notice it soon enough if u bought it and if so, u will get probably ur zc back, or frith does

FallenShadow

Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 21, 2013, 09:03:02 PM

This might be a problem that the admins hadn;t see trough when rolling back. Between the time of roll back and the time u bought it. SInce it was rolled back, the zc wasnt received because u didnt buy before the set back time. Yet, paypal transfered the money and the zc would have dissapeared between the time. But since the admin can check logs, im sure they can check it after and notice it soon enough if u bought it and if so, u will get probably ur zc back, or frith does

They have noticed this issue and they did resolve and refund all players who spent money within that time period. Just i think this might be a secondary issue.

Thornz

Quote from: FallenShadow on March 21, 2013, 09:11:49 PM
Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 21, 2013, 09:03:02 PM

Yea, this happened after the rollback, and it happened to me once before.  He just now got the zc though (finally!) so idk why it took so long :/

Issue resolved...

They have noticed this issue and they did resolve and refund all players who spent money within that time period. Just i think this might be a secondary issue.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-