May 03, 2024, 07:17:17 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Ram doesn't trans?

Ram doesn't trans?

Started by xbaras, September 13, 2012, 06:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

Look at the chat.

Xkiller712

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

KillerPig

actually no

ive seen a lot of new kool kats lately who actually arent afraid to voice their opinion to staff. respect

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

Quote from: KillerPig on September 13, 2012, 11:50:44 PM
actually no

ive seen a lot of new kool kats lately who actually arent afraid to voice their opinion to staff. respect
people like that just make our job harder and make us hate the community more so ty for making the game worse in some perspectives 8) respect

And yah the nubs ARE rising. The guy in the pic who qqd about the Ram thingy. I'm seeing excuses every time I PvP randoms :c
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

At least you get the kill, almost every PvP fight I do everyday ends up with the other guy exiting before I can kill him.. and they don't even say anything.

Xkiller712

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 14, 2012, 07:45:14 AM
At least you get the kill, almost every PvP fight I do everyday ends up with the other guy exiting before I can kill him.. and they don't even say anything.
either that or them just jumping off/typing @suicide

KillerPig

September 15, 2012, 07:38:58 PM #7 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:39:18 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: Yz on September 14, 2012, 04:38:23 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on September 13, 2012, 11:50:44 PM
actually no

people like that just make our job harder and make us hate the community more so ty for making the game worse in some perspectives 8) respect

And yah the nubs ARE rising. The guy in the pic who qqd about the Ram thingy. I'm seeing excuses every time I PvP randoms :c
wow ok u hate people who are trying to make sense of what they are seeing and hearing
and u hate people who choose not to blindly follow the leader
- respect omg

Yz

September 15, 2012, 07:51:41 PM #8 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:56:07 PM by Yz
notice how so far all protesters have been silenced because things they've been complaining about was invalid and lacking knowledge. honestly, what rants have WON against the administration or are still being continued because of their validity? None cuz no rants were actually important enough.
so basically, it's a huge waste of everyones time and a massive thorn in any admins side
if the updates are ever hindered or BC starts to get ignored it's usually because of the community overreacting about some stupid little thing that no one remembers anymore cuz of how insignificant it was
oh noes i rly care about your repsekt tho :( luljk
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

censor rant won
the respect thing was joke obv omg lol

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 14, 2012, 07:45:14 AM

It's like you're implying you're good at pvp.

;D
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

xbaras

September 16, 2012, 12:07:20 AM #12 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 12:08:23 AM by xbaras
I'm not complaining about this. In fact, as hawk up there said It just makes it easier to get the win. I almost found it funny that a ram, built to transform doesn't like to PvP people who do.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-