May 02, 2024, 05:51:41 AMLatest Member: OurdeBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » I close, not you.

I close, not you.

Started by Dewo, December 24, 2012, 09:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewo

(click to show/hide)

1. How does that make any sense? You are telling me that it's okay for you to say the same thing, but then again you tell me I'm lucky I didn't get warned. I wasn't rude, I was only defending my case. The only thing I wanted was my questions answered, and all of you, mainly you and Selene, who interrupted caused this drama.
2. I called her a slow one, not a lazy one. Slow = / = lazy. How did my topic get uncool from the "valid thing" and after I called Selene "slow one". How can those two things possibly make my topic "uncool", and if it really did, why did you make it worse? I can find way more offensive words used by the staff and the admin, and we have all probably witnessed Allie's harrassment.
3. You didn't reply all of my arguements, you completely ignored them, and only focused on what "rude" things I've said. You should handle this in a more proffesional way. I have seen you behave like this many times, and I feel like you get easily mad. Treating people and using the same "rude" words as I did makes you look unproffesional and a bit of a hypocrite.

One of the reasons I resigned was because of the staff's behaviour towards normal players, and I have already noticed that you guys haven't changed a bit.

15. No purposefully causing drama for the sake of drama [severe antagonization].

X

boutcheetahz

1 - It meant he used what you used. Like using your logic against you.
2 - You asked too many times the answered question.
3 - Was ignored, maybe coz of repetivity. else idk
4 - Weren't you told not to make one again, I suggest you remove this right away.

You could've stayed and changed the community. And the way users, like you now, see the staff.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Dewo

December 24, 2012, 09:16:23 AM #2 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 09:17:26 AM by Dewo
Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 24, 2012, 09:11:34 AM
1 - It meant he used what you used. Like using your logic against you. That is not logic, but the opposite of logic.
2 - You asked too many times the answered question. I didn't, since my two questions still weren't answered.
3 - Was ignored, maybe coz of repetivity. else idk. No, read again.
4 - Weren't you told not to make one again, I suggest you remove this right away. Why would I? They ruined my topic and keep treating me. I have the right to have a harmless topic. None of the things I did is against the rules.

You could've stayed and changed the community. And the way users, like you now, see the staff. Sorry, but that's impossible.

X

Yz

wow you went inactive don't lie to show off to your renegade party wtf

now i gotta remember not to take anything you say seriously ever again
DISCORD killyzkill

Dewo

Quote from: Yz on December 24, 2012, 09:25:32 AM
wow you went inactive don't lie to show off to your renegade party wtf

now i gotta remember not to take anything you say seriously ever again
One of the reasons. Inactivity was a minor problem, and yet I'm still here.

X

Yz

being one of the nubs you used to rage at to defend staff lol you never once disagreed with any of our older decisions xD
DISCORD killyzkill

Dewo

December 24, 2012, 09:48:11 AM #6 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 09:49:10 AM by Dewo
Quote from: Yz on December 24, 2012, 09:43:34 AM
being one of the nubs you used to rage at to defend staff lol you never once disagreed with any of our older decisions xD
I didn't rage during the time I was mod, and I did disagree. I was often against what the staff had decided, but I got ignored as usual.

X

ZeroUH

December 24, 2012, 10:11:00 AM #7 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 10:14:38 AM by ZeroUH
There was nothing more to say. But you can't admit it. That's why it wasn't necessary reply your arguments with walls of text.
Sorry Tricky, but I gotta keep my word here.
See you in one month... or more, Dewo. You should learn something.

EDIT: Evade your mute time and things will get worse for you.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-