May 08, 2024, 01:59:17 PMLatest Member: hvMep
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Something we in Zylon Gaming are considering

Started by Allie, April 08, 2012, 04:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

April 09, 2012, 02:06:35 PM #120 Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 02:09:19 PM by Yz
everyone = majority

people who disagree with me are all people who semi-actively play/post anyways. plus none of them have been a part of the community as long as the majority that voted yes 8) ;)
DISCORD killyzkill

Dillh

i like your opinion tricky, i want it to happen, would be the best way to bring bots back in my opinion:P
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Dillh on April 09, 2012, 02:14:59 PM
i like your opinion tricky, i want it to happen, would be the best way to bring bots back in my opinion:P

BTW answer my question anyone?
Quote from: boutcheetahz on April 08, 2012, 10:03:57 PM
Will there be a marketplace or a marketplace-like forum or just buy/sell in-game?
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Meteor

Quote from: boutcheetahz on April 09, 2012, 02:20:41 PM
BTW answer my question anyone?
Quote from: boutcheetahz on April 08, 2012, 10:03:57 PM
Will there be a marketplace or a marketplace-like forum or just buy/sell in-game?
It's supposed to be like bots so I'm guessing no forum marketplace.

(click to show/hide)

mhj

I can't remember much of BOTS!!
But the Marketplace was not up in '06 (if it even was). So it will be over the forum you sell your stuff.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

zepher2211

Although Tricky's opinion is nowhere near always right, in this instance I agree with him.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

yeahhhhhhhhhh looks like my amazing idea for an amazing server is guaranteed to happen can't wait to play with you guise :))
DISCORD killyzkill

emoboyzzz

i will quit if this happens there will be no point of playing. and any way the  coin items were tradable in bots acclaim
no offence but bad idea

Yz

Quote from: emoboyzzz on April 09, 2012, 04:17:12 PM
i will quit if this happens there will be no point of playing. and any way the  coin items were tradable in bots acclaim
no offence but bad idea

No, the coin items weren't tradable

And no, wtf, BC won't be affected so you won't need to quit.
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Quote from: Yz on April 09, 2012, 03:53:20 PM
yeahhhhhhhhhh looks like my amazing idea for an amazing server is guaranteed to happen can't wait to play with you guise :))
<3

mhj

Quote from: emoboyzzz on April 09, 2012, 04:17:12 PM
no offence but bad idea

It will be a new server, just like low and high.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Meteor

Assuming this will be just like bots, I guess we will have a new client as well.

(click to show/hide)

Yz

oh cmon, it won't be an exact 100% replica or we'd have to have hourly lag as well

i'm sure we'd get marketplace.. well i reckon it's possible anyways :P
DISCORD killyzkill

Pokeh

you should keep all the item glitches etc. too.

you want the original feel, you gotta take some of the games flaws with you too.

if you don't, it'll end up to be a 2006 version of ****.

Aaand as for the coin items thing, keep them as it was back in 2006 (idk i was 2007, so trusting tricky)

and eventually as you update back to 2009, recreate the scenario and throw in coin drops/whatever as it happened in bots.

marketplace, ya.

hour lag is debatable tbh. i personally want it back :/

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-