May 06, 2024, 01:36:28 AMLatest Member: gamedolye
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Pledge to not grind 258 nor 172

Pledge to not grind 258 nor 172

Started by Haizakokaru, January 12, 2015, 01:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

Let's be honest, low server isn't active.

Robocop7ant

January 21, 2015, 11:37:46 AM #16 Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 11:41:24 AM by Robocop7ant
Quote from: Xkiller712 on January 20, 2015, 11:34:48 PM
Let's be honest, low server isn't active.
It's still active if only 1 plays there, i have just been busy in rl and with high server.
Me and max are still gonna lvl there :)

And matr1x played/playing there :)
If some few plays there,  it's a better chance more will join.

It's many reasons i want low to stay as it is or have a bit exp/gp/gigas increase.. (just like x2 on friday-saturday and x3 on sunday).

The most grinders in-game gets bored, but it's also good as it is. Bringing up an old map as sector lvl 272 wouldn't harm anyone.

And on high server, gigas will be gone i think, cause we losing % every gift/trade we make, and prizes on items are lower than it was for 1yr ago.
Like f.ex: liger,  it was worth and sold for 1.8-2b, now it's sold for 500mill.
But the prize is also that low cause it's many of em in game.
<br />

LightRequiem

i pledge to not grind on ur mom

rekt

Thornz

January 25, 2015, 08:38:20 PM #18 Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 08:40:52 PM by Thornz
I think the entire way that exp is awarded should be reworked. It's wayyyy too easy to get exp these days. I think exp shouldn't be based solely on the level of the map and mobs pushed, but on some equation that factors level of map, level of the player receiving exp, amount of time to finish the map, and number of mobs pushed (and bonus multipliers where applicable). And I wish they would hurry up and patch 258 so that you couldn't push gora :P

It's been brought up before but it would be so nice if exp was nerfed depending on your level. Like so, a lvl 1 would get barely any exp on 258, and then the exp would scale as they leveled up.

What would be amazing is if you could receive equal exp potential per hour from all levels below your own level, but that would take a lot of work since you can't just base it on time to complete the map (ppl would just sit idle and then kill boss at last moment)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-