May 21, 2024, 06:42:40 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » The best Martial Arts Country?

The best Martial Arts Country?

Started by NoblemIsBack, April 14, 2012, 09:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-PeaceLover-

April 14, 2012, 01:18:38 PM #15 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:19:54 PM by -PeaceLover-
^ 6600 post nice well obviously asia the best bruce lee up in dis bitc

cant be xecat

Fyah

Probably anywhere in asia.
UFC doesn't teach you anything, one fighter can't represent a whole fighting style.

Scythe

A country wont just become a good martial arts country because of a few people that fights well
Don't think, feel

spiderstar

There's different types of martial arts.  Japan has Karate, Korea has Hapkido, China has Kung Fu.  (Those are the main ones that I know).  What I'm trying to say though is that each country probably excels in a certain branch of martial arts.

Fyah

Quote from: Scythe on April 14, 2012, 02:17:02 PM
A country wont just become a good martial arts country because of a few people that fights well
Do you not know that martial arts have been in countries such as korea for over 2000 years?
It's not just a few people that excel in their country's fighting style. It's true that there isn't a "best" martial art, but fighting in asia are the base of most.

NoblemIsBack

I'm not back for fighting, I won't fight or flame for my country. You people may think this as a stupid thread, but had you learned martial arts and   had know the importance of it? You will only know it after learning it. Why can't I make a thread and discuss about it? Like I said I don't want to flame or do the shit to people, I just want to debate about this. I just want to talk about it and why do you guys take it as a stupid thread?

Quote from: Allie on April 14, 2012, 10:52:18 AM
What the shit. Your IP is the same as pein's.
Are you account sharing or are you pein or are you both sharing a similar vpn.
Yes, I'm Pein. Just ban that account and I won't use that account anymore.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

NoblemIsBack

Yeah, ban that. It is possible.

I won't play it anymore and only foruming now.

NeoKiller

April 15, 2012, 12:32:29 PM #24 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:32:40 PM by NeoKiller
But they have different IPs ingame.

Scythe

Pein paralyzed him with one finger,now noblem is mad and wants pein banned
Don't think, feel

NoblemIsBack

^Dude, I'm Pein lol.

Whatever, just perm ban that account in-game and forum. I won't bother to use that account anymore and I had quitted in-game.

So, it's fine for me.

Pokeh

hawk5005

Quote from: NoblemIsBack on April 15, 2012, 12:39:28 PM
^Dude, I'm Pein lol.

Whatever, just perm ban that account in-game and forum. I won't bother to use that account anymore and I had quitted in-game.

So, it's fine for me.
It might be just me, but you don't sound like Pein at all. ._.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-