May 19, 2024, 01:19:03 PMLatest Member: Daiazal
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Im quiting cuz my acc is dead

Im quiting cuz my acc is dead

Started by grant748, November 01, 2011, 09:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Hamtaro, here's the situation.

Hacker: Hi can I have your user and password?
Victim: Yes. Here it is: user: xxx password: xxx
Hacker: Thanks.

*two hours later*
Victim: What the **** I've been hacked.
*posts on forums*

Myself and Kenny are getting irritated by stupid people like this.

sirhamtaro

Yes I know that those people are stupid and all but why does their stupidity make you mad?

I just sit there and go,"oh ok he's a noob".

asmit10

Quote from: sirhamtaro on November 01, 2011, 10:32:23 PM
Yes I know that those people are stupid and all but why does their stupidity make you mad?

Mabye because it takes time out of there busy schedule to help a stupid person?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Toast

because, it's a lot of work (I think) to re-build, as you can say, to give all the stuff back and trying to get back the account, all because of some stupid person giving out thier password.

Allie

Because then we have to spend an hour or two researching what really happened, verify that they're not lying, then remove the items from the hacker(s) (or trace where the items went) and ban everyone involved, then retrieve the items and give them back to the victim and unban the victim.

Nucleaon

Quote from: Allie on November 01, 2011, 10:30:20 PM
Hamtaro, here's the situation.

Hacker: Hi can I have your user and password?
Victim: Yes. Here it is: user: xxx password: xxx
Hacker: Thanks.

*two hours later*
Victim: What the **** I've been hacked.
*posts on forums*

Myself and Kenny are getting irritated by stupid people like this.
Hacker: OMG VISIT THIS WEBSITE XXX-XXXX.COM FOR FREE COINS AND BS AND ALL THAT STUFF
Victim: OOOH I WANT FREE COINS AND BS AND ALL THAT STUFF
Hacker: SURE JUST REGISTER
Victim: OKAY!

*two hours later*
Victim: WHAT THE **** I'VE BEEN HACKED!
*posts on forums*

OR:
Hacker: WANT FREE BS?
Victim: SURE!
Hacker: K, GIVE ME YOUR USER AND PASS AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU WITH THIS NEW HACK I MADE!
Victim: OKAY, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Hacker: GIVE IT A HALF HOUR, HOW MUCH BS YOU WANT?
Victim: I WANT XX AMOUNT
Hacker: OKAY I'LL GET YOU THAT

*half an hour later*
Victim: WHAT THE **** I'VE BEEN HACKED!
*posts on forums*

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

sirhamtaro

November 01, 2011, 10:35:32 PM #21 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 10:37:31 PM by sirhamtaro
Lol,thanks for reminding me.

I forgot you guys have to help them. :D

KillerPig

Here's what I think...

Instead of that lame, lightly colored notice in the lobby chat telling people not to give away their account info, make an actual popup that requires the user to hit the [ok] button to close.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

eco999

Quote from: bangaer2 on November 01, 2011, 10:17:08 PM
Omg cant believe surge hacked ppl, what a freakin traitor. He was a damn bro to me :(
Wasn't me. K.

asmit10

Quote from: Allie on November 01, 2011, 10:34:22 PM

Because then we have to spend an hour or two researching what really happened, verify that they're not lying, then remove the items from the hacker(s) (or trace where the items went) and ban everyone involved, then retrieve the items and give them back to the victim and unban the victim.

Erm. Isnt there a fluke in that?
Hacker: *logs into account* *Gifts all the user's stuff to random people*
Admins:*bans everyone involved including all the random people*
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

eco999

Quote from: Connor on November 01, 2011, 10:19:20 PM
Omg cant believe surge hacked ppl, what a freakin traitor. He was a damn bro to me :(
Im not surprised. He tried to do it to me. He said he could make me an admin, Full server control but  i said no, I wouldn't even know what to do with it, and tbh i don't care if i had it. He also really wanted to make his own server.
I never said that. LOL.

Connor

Quote from: eco999 on November 01, 2011, 10:38:42 PM
Quote from: Connor on November 01, 2011, 10:19:20 PM
Im not surprised. He tried to do it to me. He said he could make me an admin, Full server control but  i said no, I wouldn't even know what to do with it, and tbh i don't care if i had it. He also really wanted to make his own server.
I never said that. LOL.
WAIT, you just admitted your surge.

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Santa

November 01, 2011, 11:35:03 PM #27 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 11:35:36 PM by Santa
Hello, your account has been fully restored to that of yesterday at 10:00 P.M EST.

~RedEyes.

(P.S. Please do read the announcements, they are quite helpful.  Also, if you have not already changed your password, I'd advise you do this ASAP.)

Zack66775

November 01, 2011, 11:45:36 PM #28 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 11:48:55 PM by Santa
Good job Allie. I need to get my degree in computers. And if anybody has looked at youtube, It is possible for someone to design a password by-passer.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Santa

Quote from: Zack66775 on November 01, 2011, 11:45:36 PM
Good job Allie. I need to get my degree in computers. And if anybody has looked at youtube, It is possible for someone to design a password by-passer.

Hello, there is nothing that can "Bypass" passwords here unless you use a brute forcer, which will pretty much IP ban you after spamming the packets.  The only way for someone to hack your account(s) is if they are given your username and password in some shape or form.  One way is by simply asking for it.  Another way is embedding a keylogger in your computer.  Another way is making a website, asking users to sign up, then use their usernames/passes like zirak did before they denied him access to that part of their database.  One other way is design a program that says, enter username/pass to get 50000 coins then press send!

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-