May 07, 2024, 12:13:18 PMLatest Member: Charlescoumb
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » [UnBan]Smoke014

[UnBan]Smoke014

Started by smoke014, May 03, 2012, 12:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoke014

Hello, your account has been un-banned.  If you hack or hack leech one more time, your account will be permanently banned from BoutCheetah, and I will not un-ban it again.  I hope that you would take the time to re-read the rules if you have not already, and take them more seriously.  Have a wonderful day.

~RedEyes.

(This message was an automated response)

Got this from RedEyes and still not un-baned.... He sen't mi it about 1 year ago ..

Nucleaon

LOL. Maybe you did something again...?

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Surgeypurgey

May 05, 2012, 04:13:29 AM #2 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 04:14:10 AM by Surgeypurgey
"and I will not un-ban it again.  I hope that you would take the time to re-read the rules if you have not already, and take them more seriously.  Have a wonderful day.

~RedEyes."

i dont think hes going to unban you

NoblemMacBan

Don't give a **** about the game.

Look at me, noblem, I'm not interested in playing the whole game. But, only the forum with a community of 13yr' old kids.

Quit this if you want a better life < Take my word. Noblem's advice, it won't be a regret.

Shush.

Connor

Quote from: NoblemMacBan on May 05, 2012, 04:21:05 AM
Don't give a **** about the game.

Look at me, noblem, I'm not interested in playing the whole game. But, only the forum with a community of 13yr' old kids.

Quit this if you want a better life < Take my word. Noblem's advice, it won't be a regret.

Shush.
No one cares If you quit or not, Some people have fun playing the game. It gets to be not fun at the point where you waste your life on it and constantly flame the forum because you can't interact normally with other people, that my friend is you. You can say the same thing you said on any game. I don't think it applies differently here than anywhere else.

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-