May 07, 2024, 04:10:00 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Kind of Items

New Kind of Items

Started by Xx Itz Ian, May 03, 2012, 07:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xx Itz Ian

May 03, 2012, 07:08:53 PM Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 08:03:35 PM by Xx Itz Ian
I would like to see boutcheetah go further were bots stopped, like you can see ingame when you go to shop you have the section "Special" as you can see: "bonusses, Power ups and Specials" are all empty.  it would be cool if we could add some new items in here.

Suggestions:

Bonusses: it would be cool if this where items like extra luck for 1-100 matches or something like that and extra range damage for an ammout of rounds. like passive skills but it does nothing but just increases your stats.

Power ups: those could be the same as above or work like field packs (as i also call them power ups) so you can buy items like 100x transpack and recharge ammo.

Specials: maybe add some new rare items this could be anything that why it is called special.

Feedback.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jinhongzhu

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on May 03, 2012, 07:08:53 PM
I would like to see boutcheetah go further were bots stopped, like you can see ingame when you go to shop you have the section "Special" as you can see: "bonusses, Power ups and Specials" are all empty.  it would be cool if we could add some new items in here.

Suggestions:

Bonusses: it would be cool if this where items like extra luck for 1-100 matches or something like that and extra range damage for an ammout of rounds. like passive skills but it does nothing but just increases your stats.

Power ups: those could be the same as above or work like field packs (as i also call them power ups) so you can buy items like 100x transpack and recharge ammo.

Specials: maybe add some new rare items this could be anything that why it is called special.

Feedback.
I like it :D
~Tzeshuan

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

ReSigNeRs

Xkiller712

Connor

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

the1ofall

+1 like that
maeby a idea by specials like use it 20 rounds for 50k coins(could be more or less) for when transed that you get a gun or some thing with 3 shots(just idea could be more or less) with huge dmg and if used the special that the trans gauge gose realy rapidly down like 3 times faster as usual (could also be faste or slower)
meaby more poeple like this dont know

greetz the1ofall

Just tried http://clashofclanshelper.com/ - I got free Clash of Clans gems here! Get yous too in less than two minutes!! Everybody is already using free gems from here.(fdb4MDW52s)

Xkiller712

Quote from: the1ofall on May 08, 2012, 09:20:49 PM
+1 like that
maeby a idea by specials like use it 20 rounds for 50k coins(could be more or less) for when transed that you get a gun or some thing with 3 shots(just idea could be more or less) with huge dmg and if used the special that the trans gauge gose realy rapidly down like 3 times faster as usual (could also be faste or slower)
meaby more poeple like this dont know

greetz the1ofall

Yz

Been suggested before.. you needa add more depth/detail to the suggestion.
DISCORD killyzkill

xbaras

It would also be really cool is the shop could sell Trans-ups where they increase your trans bar by the same amount as they do in PvP.
I support!

Toast

Quote from: xbaras on May 12, 2012, 01:37:38 AM
It would also be really cool is the shop could sell Trans-ups where they increase your trans bar by the same amount as they do in PvP.
I support!

Become a ram. Get more trans guage.

eddiecai64

Quote from: Toast on May 12, 2012, 08:03:45 PM
Quote from: xbaras on May 12, 2012, 01:37:38 AM
I support!

Become a ram. Get more trans guage.
LOL

and i support. +1

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-