May 19, 2024, 12:49:23 PMLatest Member: Daiazal
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » They Banned 2 accounts for nothing.

They Banned 2 accounts for nothing.

Started by BabyTears, January 13, 2013, 11:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyTears

My problem starts with:
yesterday..night i was plaing with my cousin, and someone was hacking, i wanted to stay there make movie and go to GM. i made 2 movies and what u think was happened? after 10-15 minutes my account was banned (hack-leeching) same to my cousin. We both was MemberShip, and i was thinking to speak with a GM to see why i got banned..i dediced to send PM to GMs. Just one answered me (Selene) and he keeped i was hacking and they will unban my characters after 30 days (after 30 days expire my MemberShip) so i paid for nothing cus i cant play 30 days. They even didnt asked me if i did or not, if i have proves...she commed with a hack prove (1 screen shot of final score) there Hacker was on 1s place. me and my cousin on 3 and 5 place.
My question is : what should i have cus someone in that room was hacking?
why they ban 6 players cus 1 was hacking?
and why this game keep this kind of GM? you think its right what they did?
this game dont have ban Topics? where should i show proves? where should i ask them to unban me? this game dont have online chat? online helpdesk?

I think do do process on paypal and to get my money back (we all know i can get them). if someone want proves i can show them, movies with hacker.

hawk5005

Show the movie and maybe you will get unbanned. But only you. There was no reason for why your cousin would be in the room if you were there only for proof.
Also, the other players get banned because hack-leeching is against the rules as well.
It doesn't matter if you spend money or not, if you break a rule you're treated like everybody else.

Cooky

IF you are telling the truth.. you should be unbanned. BUT I think its only fair that you somehow prove that you were indeed recording video of the hacker by uploading it for people to see.

In the future dont bother getting a video.. just take screenshots. Or record a video but use the @exit command before the game ends. That will be enough proof.

BabyTears

no one asked me if i tell the true or not. where to show my prove..cus this forum dont have unban request. what should i have cus other person used hacks? why should i pay for other one faults? also your GM...didnt asked me about proces..she commed with 1 screen shot..this is prove?

hawk5005

Yes it is proof, it is proof that you were hack-leeching.
Staying in the room with a hacker is called hack-leeching.
Upload the video to youtube and post it here so we can see it.

Cooky

Quote from: BabyTears on January 13, 2013, 12:00:11 PM
where to show my prove..cus this forum dont have unban request.

another perfect example of why there needs to be an appeals section

Quote from: hawk5005 on January 13, 2013, 12:01:28 PM
Yes it is proof, it is proof that you were hack-leeching.
Staying in the room with a hacker is called hack-leeching.
Upload the video to youtube and post it here so we can see it.

Is it still hack-leeching if hes there to record video? I think there needs to be a message somewhere in-game that says if you enter a hackers room that you must leave before the end of the game. It seems like there are a lot of people who do not know how strict the rule is.. and think that staying for a game or 2 is ok.

hawk5005

^
I was answering this
Quote from: BabyTears on January 13, 2013, 12:00:11 PMshe commed with 1 screen shot..this is prove?
And as I said in my first post, once he provides the video he could get unbanned.

spiderstar

Hello,

Sorry for not responding to your PM.  You were technically hack leeching since you received EXP from the hack room which is against the rules.
In your statement you asked why we should ban 8 players for the actions of 1.  I know it sounds unfair but Hack Leeching is unfair towards players who spend the time grinding to get to their levels.  Even if a player is regularly leeching it still takes time.  

You did not have to stay in the room for the whole time, a video of him 1 hit killing the mobs would have been sufficient and then exit right before the game was over.

PM me the video and I can reduce your ban since it shows proof that you were legitimately trying to report the hacker.  

spiderstar

January 13, 2013, 01:31:42 PM #9 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:32:23 PM by spiderstar
Alright I'll unban your accounts right now.
Just remember that you should exit the room before completing the level.
EDIT: What were your usernames again?

Delta

Omg that hacker is so dumb.....
Didn't he see that a moderator was in the room?

BabyTears

username: BabyTears
Username SockList

and about your GM...she need to learn how to speak with persons...and i think she isnt good for that job..i'm not a kid, and i saw lot of GM/helpers...but she isnt good for this..and in case someone want..i can also show conversation between me and her...

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Delta

Selene

Quote from: BabyTears on January 13, 2013, 01:48:34 PM
Username SockList

and about your GM...she need to learn how to speak with persons...and i think she isnt good for that job..i'm not a kid, and i saw lot of GM/helpers...but she isnt good for this..and in case someone want..i can also show conversation between me and her...
Show the conversation please.

spiderstar

Thanks, I'll unban your accounts right now.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Allie

Quote from: BabyTears on January 13, 2013, 11:51:59 AM
I think do do process on paypal and to get my money back (we all know i can get them).

two things to say about that.
First, disputes are an automatic IP ban, customarily. In our ToS you weren't guaranteed the full month, even if you paid for it, so in essence, you are scamming us.
Second, we usually win disputes. Paypal tends to give at least a minimum **** out of those with thousands upon thousands in their paypal account. We used to lose, but these days we just don't.
So is it really worth it for an IP ban, AND no money back?

Sorry, saw it and had to get it out there. I find that was a bad decision to throw that in there.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: BabyTears on January 13, 2013, 01:48:34 PM
Username SockList

If their is 1 person as mod/gm/fm doing the best job around here it is selene. She is probably most active and best person here and probably most fit fot *the job* so don't go blame on her.

loewe98

Quote from: Allie on January 13, 2013, 05:04:53 PM
Quote from: BabyTears on January 13, 2013, 11:51:59 AM
I think do do process on paypal and to get my money back (we all know i can get them).

Wel Allie , we pay for a membership and u dont give anything out for this game.. So i know how hes feeling ... It sucks to pay for a game ... 

Selene

We are not saying you have to buy membership, it's your choice. If you hack it's your own fault. We warned people that hacking is against the rules (In-game rules) and if you didn't read the rules then again its your fault...

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Selene

Allie

He decided to dispute.
Game set, we'll see who wins BabyTears. You've been re-locked.

Connor

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Selene

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-