May 07, 2024, 02:54:30 PMLatest Member: Charlescoumb
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » They Banned 2 accounts for nothing.

They Banned 2 accounts for nothing.

Started by BabyTears, January 13, 2013, 11:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiderstar

Thanks, I'll unban your accounts right now.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Allie

Quote from: BabyTears on January 13, 2013, 11:51:59 AM
I think do do process on paypal and to get my money back (we all know i can get them).

two things to say about that.
First, disputes are an automatic IP ban, customarily. In our ToS you weren't guaranteed the full month, even if you paid for it, so in essence, you are scamming us.
Second, we usually win disputes. Paypal tends to give at least a minimum **** out of those with thousands upon thousands in their paypal account. We used to lose, but these days we just don't.
So is it really worth it for an IP ban, AND no money back?

Sorry, saw it and had to get it out there. I find that was a bad decision to throw that in there.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: BabyTears on January 13, 2013, 01:48:34 PM
username: BabyTears
Username SockList

and about your GM...she need to learn how to speak with persons...and i think she isnt good for that job..i'm not a kid, and i saw lot of GM/helpers...but she isnt good for this..and in case someone want..i can also show conversation between me and her...

If their is 1 person as mod/gm/fm doing the best job around here it is selene. She is probably most active and best person here and probably most fit fot *the job* so don't go blame on her.

loewe98

Quote from: Allie on January 13, 2013, 05:04:53 PM
Quote from: BabyTears on January 13, 2013, 11:51:59 AM
I think do do process on paypal and to get my money back (we all know i can get them).

Wel Allie , we pay for a membership and u dont give anything out for this game.. So i know how hes feeling ... It sucks to pay for a game ... 

Selene

We are not saying you have to buy membership, it's your choice. If you hack it's your own fault. We warned people that hacking is against the rules (In-game rules) and if you didn't read the rules then again its your fault...

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Selene

Allie

He decided to dispute.
Game set, we'll see who wins BabyTears. You've been re-locked.

Connor

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Selene

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-