May 30, 2024, 06:42:03 PMLatest Member: ErvinStobe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » EVERYONE LOL@MUNCAY

EVERYONE LOL@MUNCAY

Started by Allie, August 18, 2011, 04:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: mo9 on August 18, 2011, 08:44:42 PM
gavin for gm ?

he doesnt even play lets all kiss up some moar to the people who post walls of text
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher1

Quote from: Tricky on August 18, 2011, 11:00:35 PM
Quote from: mo9 on August 18, 2011, 08:44:42 PM
gavin for gm ?

he doesnt even play lets all kiss up some moar to the people who post walls of text

Walls of text aren't necessarily a bad thing

Yz

i have no disposition towards them but everyone else seems to think if you WoT you are pro and smart D<
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

depends on the content .......
Imo gavin is pretty cool ...
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Optimism

Quote from: Tricky on August 18, 2011, 11:21:10 PM
i have no disposition towards them but everyone else seems to think if you WoT you are pro and smart D<

Start WOT then, otherwise, you have no chance at being considered either ;3.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yz

Quote from: Optimism on August 18, 2011, 11:50:46 PM
Quote from: Tricky on August 18, 2011, 11:21:10 PM

Start WOT then, otherwise, you have no chance at being considered either ;3.

no
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

I'll never give you a heads up again ;3.
- Opti -
- Retired -

zomniethe4

Zom

Allie

If you can ever find this power abuse, than I guess I should ban everyone whose ever had any influence over anyone.
Apparently having influence (for example, Tricky as a non-staff has plenty of influence over players) and using that influence to have others do as you please is power abuse, which is against the rules.
I understand where you mean because I'm an admin of authority, and thus have influence over other players, it's power abuse to abuse that influence, however having influence does not mean power abuse; I am not in any way forcing them to leave their guild, I am simply giving them reasons to do so, which any normal member can do, and any given person with the slightest bit of persuasiveness and possibly a bit of influence can do without power.

Optimism

My statements were strictly made in the context of an administrator committing these actions. I've done a fairly decent job of separating a normal member from an administrator and why each have different responsibilities and how each are to act in accordance with these responsibilities.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Hct13345

No it's not power abuse. But admins/Gms/Mods of BC power abused over 9000 times, is anyone really surprised if Admins did power abuse? Muncay is only qqing because he doesn't want Silence members leaving the guild. Also, IMO I think Staff should have a neutral stance to all community related matters, which includes guilds.

zepher1

Quote from: Hct13345 on August 19, 2011, 01:50:30 AM
No it's not power abuse. But admins/Gms/Mods of BC power abused over 9000 times, is anyone really surprised if Admins did power abuse? Muncay is only qqing because he doesn't want Silence members leaving the guild. Also, IMO I think Staff should have a neutral stance to all community related matters, which includes guilds.

No people leave Silence regularly, I'm qqing because an admin is "giving them reason" to do it

Allie

btw, I got >X<.
He's really good at pvp, surprised you didn't put him on your pvp team.

Iridion

if opti claims this is power abuse whos the tyler that lololod in the convo?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-