May 08, 2024, 04:51:42 AMLatest Member: GoddessEl
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Coincidece?

Coincidece?

Started by abc999, February 23, 2011, 02:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc999

February 23, 2011, 02:17:32 PM Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 02:19:04 PM by abc999
Look at the signatures

Look at RedEyes' signature here:
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2

Then look at this persons sig here (click "about me"):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/539823-lolbie.html

They are the same maybe Redeyes shouldn't give credit to "Metasecks" unless they are the same person!
i don't play bots anymore!

CoreVersion

Hey Code Red, guess what? Anti-Virus scan mothafukka!

Iridion

you must be desperate to rip that

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

Kenny had it first.
That guy ripped it.

Santa

Meta made it, whoever says otherwise will be banned  :-*

Shadow

Ripped or not don't really matter it's just a signature.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

zepher2211

def. ripped meta makes sigs for everyone, I can say he's made atleast 4 sigs for me and 1/2 of Silence's GFX, I should warn you for insulting/flaming both redeyes and meta's honor D:
Powersurge
Headstrong

Meta

February 23, 2011, 07:51:52 PM #7 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 07:58:19 PM by Meta
Excuse me WHAT? YOU SAYING IM A RIPPER?!
I have the .xcf files proving that I made it.

If you want to be a attention whore, go ahead, I'll even give you a red carpet entry and I'll have you wear a shirt saying "OHAI" in the front and "ATTENTION WHORE COMING THROUGH" on the back.

Get to know me before you judge, noob.

One more thing, We all know you're fruity *avoids saying the other word*, but you don't need to show it.

EDIT:

See where the "lolbie" text is at? look at what's smudged over it... then look at Redeyes` sig.
Also, he overlays it.

Kevin

Quote from: Meta on February 23, 2011, 07:51:52 PM

If you want to be a attention whore, go ahead, I'll even give you a red carpet entry and I'll have you wear a shirt saying "OHAI" in the front and "ATTENTION WHORE COMING THROUGH" on the back.

One more thing, We all know you're fruity *avoids saying the other word*, but you don't need to show it.

EDIT:

See where the "lolbie" text is at? look at what's smudged over it... then look at Redeyes` sig.
Also, he overlays it.

Funny thing is that he tried to make it brighter and totally failed. Meta #1 of all.

Meta

Quote from: Kevin on February 23, 2011, 08:04:24 PM
Quote from: Meta on February 23, 2011, 07:51:52 PM

EDIT:

Also, he overlays it.

Funny thing is that he tried to make it brighter and totally failed. Meta #1 of all.

<3
Cheers to you, Kevin. Welcome back love ;)

Xrow

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-