May 13, 2024, 02:41:25 AMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Buying+7 Elektra

Buying+7 Elektra

Started by bangaer2, September 30, 2011, 05:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzoDog

September 30, 2011, 06:14:15 PM #15 Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 06:15:03 PM by BonzoDog
Quote from: Allie on September 30, 2011, 06:11:41 PM
I disagree in every possible form of the way lmfao.
I made two convos, one showing how I personally read this convo and the other stating what the convo actually was and how I read that from it.
u were either a complete newtard or an asshole in this convo, no matter how you put it.

i wasnt being an asshole (dont even talk like that to your community, its just wrong), i said "LOL" at his first offer then asked for another, thats not a big deal :') calm down allie, your an Admin, act like one.

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

BonzoDog

Quote from: Optimism on September 30, 2011, 06:15:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/joWKe.gif

I love you Opti fair do's hahah ;') ur the best GM ever (along with gramps of course), i wish u never went to WoW & just sayed here, u should be an Admin man, i've never seen u post nasty on forum or in game hahah XD

ty foy the funny post :)

Allie

Quote from: BonzoDog on September 30, 2011, 06:14:15 PM
Quote from: Allie on September 30, 2011, 06:11:41 PM
I disagree in every possible form of the way lmfao.
I made two convos, one showing how I personally read this convo and the other stating what the convo actually was and how I read that from it.
u were either a complete newtard or an asshole in this convo, no matter how you put it.

i wasnt being an asshole (dont even talk like that to your community, its just wrong), i said "LOL" at his first offer then asked for another, thats not a big deal :') calm down allie, your an Admin, act like one.

Yelling at someone then making fun of them is no big deal, i totally agree.

:-*

AlttsAlt

new***s using new***... that's cool
Ryan Bonzo

Member of:

IGN: OG BonzoDawg

BonzoDog

Quote from: AlttsAlt on September 30, 2011, 06:35:53 PM
new***s using new***... that's cool

no one here used that thrase, + no one here is new.

@Allie
something we agree on :) can we put all this shit behind us and talk normally to each other from now on? don't have to be friends or anything haha, just asking not to be rivals if u get me? anyway, have a nice day, i'm off.

Allie

lyfe is a new***.
tricky said so.

eco999

antisickness

This = being an asshole.

And dillh, you got your head so far up this guys ass you can't even think straight.

BonzoDog

September 30, 2011, 08:11:52 PM #24 Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 08:26:04 PM by BonzoDog
Quote from: antisickness on September 30, 2011, 08:10:36 PM
This = being an asshole.

And dillh, you got your head so far up this guys ass you can't even think straight.

I wasnt being an asshole... end of.

+ isn't one guy allowed to agree with me? don't insult dillh. that really not nice.

antisickness

What I said was a figure of speech and it may have sounded nasty but I wanted to put my point across.

I didn't like it how me 1-minute-replied your answers like he didn't even read your post.

I know you two are close buddies or whatever but seriously?...

5thnbg

Quote from: Allie on September 30, 2011, 05:55:31 PM
2/3 people in this thread laughed.
majority vote.
Yea your sexy allie.

hawk5005

October 01, 2011, 09:42:41 AM #27 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:55:37 AM by hawk5005
Close buddies?
They act more as a c-... nevermind I might get warned for this. :P

But yeah it's funny to read that and the whole thread and see Bonzos reactions lol.
Quote from: BonzoDog on September 30, 2011, 06:17:36 PM

I love you Opti fair do's hahah ;') ur the best GM ever (along with gramps of course), i wish u never went to WoW & just sayed here, u should be an Admin man, i've never seen u post nasty on forum or in game hahah XD

You're so deep up his ass that if you spit it will come out of his mouth.

mhj

Quote from: BonzoDog on September 30, 2011, 06:17:36 PM

So wrong.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Click

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-