May 12, 2024, 06:34:15 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Bye boutcheetah. (translate him)

Bye boutcheetah. (translate him)

Started by vodka4, March 06, 2014, 10:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlnAln

IGN:  OR WiFi  /  PT WiFi

-Old Republic- co-leader

Prestige Member

Cooky

well is anyone gonna translate it?

AlnAln

Translation
(click to show/hide)

-Old Republic- co-leader

Prestige Member

Cooky

Ramk1ng

does someone have a better translation?

I google translated and it was basicly the same as wich aln was.

Calvin, my friend... Im bummed u decided to leave the boutcheetah community. U helped me through allot and even teached me allot. The language barrier wasn't that big on the end enymore but im sad to see u go. I hope u got allot of luck in ur real life and i hope u have a nice future. Greetings ur friend, Ramk1ng

캘빈, 내 친구 ... 임 유 boutcheetah 커뮤니티를 떠나기로 결심 불만. U는 충당을 통해서 나를 도와, 심지어 나를 충당 가르쳐.언어의 장벽은 U 가서 볼 끝 enymore에 그 큰하지만 메신저 슬픈 아니었다. 나는 u가 ur 실제 생활에서 행운의 충당을 가지고 희망 나는 u가 좋은 미래가 있기를 바랍니다. 인사말 UR 친구, Ramk1ng

AlnAln

Quote from: Ramk1ng on March 07, 2014, 10:20:00 AM
does someone have a better translation?

I google translated and it was basicly the same as wich aln was.

Calvin, my friend... Im bummed u decided to leave the boutcheetah community. U helped me through allot and even teached me allot. The language barrier wasn't that big on the end enymore but im sad to see u go. I hope u got allot of luck in ur real life and i hope u have a nice future. Greetings ur friend, Ramk1ng

캘빈, 내 친구 ... 임 유 boutcheetah 커뮤니티를 떠나기로 결심 불만. U는 충당을 통해서 나를 도와, 심지어 나를 충당 가르쳐.언어의 장벽은 U 가서 볼 끝 enymore에 그 큰하지만 메신저 슬픈 아니었다. 나는 u가 ur 실제 생활에서 행운의 충당을 가지고 희망 나는 u가 좋은 미래가 있기를 바랍니다. 인사말 UR 친구, Ramk1ng
I did it with google lol

-Old Republic- co-leader

Prestige Member

Meteor

Bai calvin, I've rarely played any sector games in the past year or so but when I have you were there to help.
Cya gl in life! :)

(click to show/hide)

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-