May 13, 2024, 05:45:57 PMLatest Member: danielx11

Help.

Started by Nucleaon, November 27, 2011, 01:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nucleaon

How the hell do you guys do 215 in like 1-2 minutes?! Someone make a video!

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Energized

Quote from: Nucleaon on November 27, 2011, 01:39:27 PM
How the hell do you guys do 215 in like 1-2 minutes?! Someone make a video!
My personal best record was: 2 minutes and 5 seconds.(I forgot where is the screenshot of it)
How I did it:
I had 200k bs with DarkMeto and alone.
pro tip/s:
1.) When you start 215, shoot up x5 or x6 or x4 shots in the DarkMeto, then shoot right x7 or x8.
2.) Kill those CodeReds after you do "1.)".
3.) After you kill CodeReds, you will have a wave, all filled with mobs that have "Boss" hp, which you can kill fast as patch.
4.) You will have to go to the middle and shoot right till you kill Nimba, then kill mandragors, then go to middle again and shoot down till you kill rorix or w/e his name is, then go back to middle AGAIN, and shoot up x4 or x5 and down the same amout of bullets, then go to Sabrina at left and kill her/him, then go to middle AGAIN and keep shooting to the right till you get "Sector Clear".
If you will practice enough on this tactic you will be able to finish this in 1:30 min or less.
Good luck :D 

Delta

my record was 1 min 22 solo :P

Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Click

I did the same way Energized said, and finished it solo with 80k bs in 1:47.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

5thnbg

Quote from: Nucleaon on November 27, 2011, 02:09:30 PM
First time: 2:36
Erm..you just done it with me in 1:15 and so on...

Rossbach

Just be pro and gun spam.

Omnomnom eating toast.

RedNeon

Quote from: Delta on November 27, 2011, 01:50:14 PM
my record was 1 min 22 solo :P
now now now mines 1:08 dun be so proud  :P

Energized

Quote from: Nucleaon on November 27, 2011, 02:09:30 PM
First time: 2:36
Good for a beginner, now practice hard and more on this way, and you will be a pro at 215 ^^

spiderstar

Idk this is sort of late but...

I normally like to use Patch with 200k bs and Dark Meto.

First off:

Kill the Nimba and the Sircam with your DM (nimba is like 5 shots Sircam is like 6)

Then the CodeReds should be finished off relatively easily using the following combo. V+V+V+X+V+V+XC (hit hit hit block hit hit rush)

The next round should also be relatively easy cause they're all bosses.

After that round you kill the Mandragores and then snipe the Nimba and the Elite Miner with your DM again. (both like 7 shots)

This round I would shoot 4 shots up 4 shots down.  Finish off Alyssa (or the Melissa type boss) and then spam shoot to your right.  This should cause the Boza to die and the spam shots will knock off Kowbat.  (or you can simply critical him off).

With this I get around 1 min 21 secs when I solo.  (Not as fast as Ross but it's quite fast for meh)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-