May 18, 2024, 03:11:01 PMLatest Member: sochignign
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Regarding rankings

Regarding rankings

Started by Optimism, October 23, 2010, 11:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Well, the only way you get a loss, is if you are the room master, and there is only 2 people in the room (you and someone else), the reason why is that I never made it create a new thread without removing the room masters, since the game ends you lost still because it thinks you are still in the room. I will be re-making this soon. I am very sorry if you get loses from this. Call this one 'my bad' :P.

I do not feel like reading over this so the grammar is horrible.

SOZZ

kbye

Optimism

And so, the blemish shall remain.

FML, SUICIDES.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Yz

October 25, 2010, 06:22:56 AM #17 Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 06:27:43 AM by Tricky
Quote from: Optimism on October 25, 2010, 12:10:12 AM
On low levels he doesn't.

Tricky got smashed by a lvl 13 ram on his lvl 43 surge. Lulz :P.
It was a Lv33 surge+ i TOLD you i wasnt trying+ when i said I WAS trying i owned you each time+ you cried when i won so i went easy+ i got 0 chain hits + a level 13 ram in UGLY PONIES is the equivalent of a level 33 surge+ rams chains more with rush = more chains for you + you had a coin trans + low level pvp doesnt amount to anything + we played for like 30 mins and i had more wins then you did, no doubt - since i won the first 3 then it was win loss win loss win loss win win loss win loss win loss win win win loss win win loss /logged/

what now?
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

HAHAHA I BEAT OPTI.
ALL HAIL STYXXXXXX.  LOLOLOLolOLOLOLloLolOloL

Optimism

Quote from: Tricky on October 25, 2010, 06:22:56 AM
It was a Lv33 surge+ i TOLD you i wasnt trying+ when i said I WAS trying i owned you each time+ you cried when i won so i went easy+ i got 0 chain hits + a level 13 ram in UGLY PONIES is the equivalent of a level 33 surge+ rams chains more with rush = more chains for you + you had a coin trans + low level pvp doesnt amount to anything + we played for like 30 mins and i had more wins then you did, no doubt - since i won the first 3 then it was win loss win loss win loss win win loss win loss win loss win win win loss win win loss /logged/

what now?

U MAD?

LOLOLOL. Trolled like a *****!

:P
- Opti -
- Retired -

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

^ Gawd, u try too hard >.>.

LOLNERD XD.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Yz

yeah i do, pressing ctrl+shift man.. took all my ****ing effort in my dweeby try hard body

i sincerely agree with you, the adult arguing with the teenager who is unlikely a needle sharer irl - sincerely.
DISCORD killyzkill

Optimism

Quote from: Tricky on October 26, 2010, 10:52:20 AM
yeah i do, pressing ctrl+shift man.. took all my ****ing effort in my dweeby try hard body

i sincerely agree with you, the adult arguing with the teenager who is unlikely a needle sharer irl - sincerely.

*looks at sig space*  

Rofl. F a t n e r d
- Opti -
- Retired -

Iridion

October 26, 2010, 02:33:24 PM #24 Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 02:35:33 PM by iridion3
...opti, thats the wrong behavior to keep in a forum. im sincerely disappointed in you, really. does the orange name means anything to you?
LOLJOKE
yea but next time lock the topic before it goes nuts like that

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

October 26, 2010, 05:33:32 PM #25 Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 05:35:56 PM by Optimism
Quote from: iridion3 on October 26, 2010, 02:33:24 PM
...opti, thats the wrong behavior to keep in a forum. im sincerely disappointed in you, really. does the orange name means anything to you?
LOLJOKE
yea but next time lock the topic before it goes nuts like that

The next time you even hint at kidding, I'll be sure to reprimand you to the fullest with an extensive paragraph on the implications of your behavior...

Seriously, Iri, learn how to interpret posts...please. This is the second time. You should take up a few shades of gray with that purely black and white mentality. If you haven't noticed, this type of demeanor is strictly directed towards Tricky, no one else.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Iridion

Quote from: iridion3 on October 26, 2010, 02:33:24 PM
[color=#262626]LOLJOKE
yea but next time lock the topic before it goes nuts like that[/color]

YOU FELL FOR IT! YOU FELL FOR IT!
:3 opti

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-