May 10, 2024, 05:24:58 AMLatest Member: SSunchip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Low Rate Server » Tanqq's LowChannel Shop l Spiker+4 and +5/Reacular+3 l Updated 10-12-10

Tanqq's LowChannel Shop l Spiker+4 and +5/Reacular+3 l Updated 10-12-10

Started by tanqq, November 28, 2010, 06:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanqq

vGM IRIDION
SEAL OF APPROVAL
this shop is cool and scam-proof!

Look for what you want and offer. I will gradually add items as I obtain them. The shop will be updated everyday to ensure that the customers will acquire the best and up-to-date items I have to offer. Please check it out.

*NOTE :  Red-colored items means either they're +4/5 , extremely valuable items or unused coin items.

*NOTE : If you want to open up shop with me and become partners , just post in this thread or PM me and I will add your items to the list and your name to the title of the shop. If you have MSN , please PM me it too for make things easier as you can send the new items list to me or you can just PM me the new items list and I will edit the items you're seling.

Item-buying code :                                                          

IGN :                                                
Item/s :                                            
Offer :            

*NOTE :  Please send all gigas / coins / trading items to tanqq after I accepted your offer. You can post your offer here or in-game. But preferably on forums as I may not respond to your requests in-game due to afk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items Section

Surge Parts
- Spiker BST+4 (body) l LVL 1
- Spiker BST+4 (body) l LVL 1
- Spiker GUN+4 (arm) l LVL 1
- Spiker BST+5 (body) l LVL 1
- Spiker GUN+5 (arm) l LVL 1

- Reacular MIS+3 (head) l LVL 16
- Reacular BST+3 (body) l LVL 16
- Reacular GUN+3 (arm) l LVL 16

Patch Parts

- *Obtaining in process...*

Ram Parts

E.F's
- Circler TG+2 l LVL 37
- Circler SP+3 l LVL37

Guns

Minibots

Shields
- Aegis TG+3 l LVL 18
- Aegis TG+3 l LVL 18

Shoulder

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coin Items Section

Coin Items

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item-Searching Corner !!

I can also search items people want for a price. This corner is for customers who can't play a high lvl game for items or is having low luck on items lately.

*I only play lvl 1 -  lvl 31. So , sorry for any people who wants high-leveled item.

*NOTE : All luckies needed during the process of searching for items all counts as my own expenses. So no need for customers to pay the extra fee.

This is the code for ordering a item.

IGN :
Item you want :
Offer :

NeoKiller

tanqq. tell me pls if you get reacular +4/+5 or sinder +3/+4/+5.
i'll buy it.

tanqq

Quote from: Vlad7 on November 28, 2010, 08:22:44 AM
tanqq. tell me pls if you get reacular +4/+5 or sinder +3/+4/+5.
i'll buy it.

Sure thing man. I'll inform you straight away.

tanqq

1h8n3rd5

- Spiker GUN+5 (arm) l LVL 1

5k each?

Returning player as of 30/12/13
Retired player since mid 2012???

tanqq

tanqq

Shop updated with Reacular+4 body, Spiker +4 arm and circler+2 TG. Check it out!

1h8n3rd5

Returning player as of 30/12/13
Retired player since mid 2012???

tanqq

tanqq

Quote from: Spammy on November 29, 2010, 02:11:44 AM
Mowhawk Head +5 ill pay 50k, when you get :)
That might take a while though. Do you want a Surge lvl1 +5 head though? I can get it for you. I don't have a ram account atm.

Jason321

Reacular BST+4 (body) l LVL 16       Swap for a +1  lvl 1 patch body a lvl 16 +3 surge body and 10k

tanqq

Quote from: Jason321 on November 29, 2010, 10:49:49 AM
Reacular BST+4 (body) l LVL 16       Swap for a +1  lvl 1 patch body a lvl 16 +3 surge body and 10k
I would prefer gigas if you don't mind.

Shop is also updated with reacular arm+3.

tanqq

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-