Started by mo9, September 06, 2013, 02:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

anyone here a member :x ?
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Cooky

I'll save people the google search

AIESEC is an international non-profit organization that provides students with leadership training and internship opportunities at for-profit and non-profit organizations. "AIESEC" was originally the French acronym for Association internationale des étudiants en sciences économiques et commerciales (English: International Association of Students in Economic and Commercial Sciences), but to become a member is not necessary to be a student/graduate of an area related to Economic or Commercial Sciences. Members come from a variety of majors- many of them not related to these fields. The name has prevailed due to respect to the origins of the organization however, the full name is no longer in use. Its international office is in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

As of September 2013, the AIESEC network includes over 86,000 members in 124 countries and territories. It is the largest student run organization in the world, being present in over 2,400 universities across the globe, provides more than 24,000 leadership experiences to its members and sends students and graduates on 20,000 international exchanges yearly.[1] AIESEC is supported by over 8,000 of partner organizations around the globe who look to AIESEC to support the development of youth and to access talented individuals keen on personal growth.[2]

eco999

mo9

yeah i do designs for offline and online campaigns for now
@cooky thankzies ;)

vv secks box

Iridion

i'm not in the commercial field and i never heard of it BUT im curious
how does it works, do they come in school and "get" people or do you "apply" or wut

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mo9

you have to be in uni to join
you have to apply and pass the interview then you get allocated to a specific field they are 7
orr you could apply for the exchange system
aiesec offers 2
the first one is community work abroad
the other one is a paid internship abroad
not going into details cause am sleepyzz

so check your uni's clubs if you're interested

vv secks box

Iridion

oh i thought it also worked for last high school years.im not in uni yet

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

mo9

Quote from: Iridion on September 06, 2013, 08:43:10 PM
in some uni's they offer like a recruitment program for high school seniors so you could join right away when you get into uni soo keep an eye out

vv secks box

eco999

Quote from: mo9 on September 06, 2013, 10:37:08 PM
Quote from: Iridion on September 06, 2013, 08:43:10 PM
in some uni's they offer like a recruitment program for high school seniors so you could join right away when you get into uni soo keep an eye out
super cool we both in!!!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-