May 09, 2024, 02:17:36 PMLatest Member: LuellaKend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Some questions

Some questions

Started by Dread Lord, October 29, 2013, 02:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dread Lord

Hey guys, I have a few questions:

1) what is the best/quickest way to grind? Especially when I get to higher levels...
2) what is the best trans for sector? I know there are several opinions, but I heard that dark knight is pretty good?
3) what is the best endgame bot type? I really like surge, but will it still be good down the road?

Thanks guys :)

Madprox

1) Always the highest map you can do on a decent time. Usually people grind 172, 228, 239 over and over, because these have the fastest/best exp/time ratio.

2) Lanternman, Death Hunter, Dark Knight are the most used, best transes. They have the fastest attack speed.

3) Ram is probably the most used bottype, and it is the most average bot. Surge get's pretty unuseful at the highest levels, Patch is also a very good bottype at high levels, but it is all personal preference in the end.

You're welcome  ;)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

joeltejeda

1) lvl 172 (better with trans) and 228 (no trans needed)
2) dark knight is my favorite
3) patch is way better :)

this is just my opinion :P
ign: -Dark-

Bombz

1) 172, 228 if you got some pretty high ta (and maybe some td)

2) Dark knight, lanternman and death hunter is good too though

3) Each bots haves their own pros and cons so idk

IDiiL

Quote from: Madprox on October 29, 2013, 02:33:21 PM
1) Always the highest map you can do on a decent time. Usually people grind 172, 228, 239 over and over, because these have the fastest/best exp/time ratio.

2) Lanternman, Death Hunter, Dark Knight are the most used, best transes. They have the fastest attack speed.

3) Ram is probably the most used bottype, and it is the most average bot. Surge get's pretty unuseful at the highest levels, Patch is also a very good bottype at high levels, but it is all personal preference in the end.

You're welcome  ;)

1) 239 is too long. Everyone playing 239 on med or making room blocked on Hard.
2) SuperKhanZ is good too.
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

Dread Lord

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-