May 02, 2024, 08:36:48 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo

Hai all!

Started by ZeromkII, October 27, 2011, 05:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeromkII

Hello maybe someone here knew,i with Metallisax made Techno Skin i think many people knew it :D,i find today this bots private server now i will play it.

Yz

/waits for metallisax to punish you
DISCORD killyzkill

Metallisax

October 27, 2011, 05:52:38 AM #2 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 11:34:12 AM by Metallisax
Are you serious? No. Nononono. My ingame name in Bots was ZeromkII, it wasn't a separate person.

I don't know just who you think you are coming in here and saying what you just did, but there was no separate "ZeromkII" guy.

It's straight up impersonation. And that's the sincerest form of wankery. I hope your account gets pulled.

Selene

Welcome to Boutcheetah!, I hope you have a great time with the community.

CyberSox

Quote from: Metallisax on October 27, 2011, 05:52:38 AM
Are you serious? No. Nononono. My ingame name in Bots was ZeromkII, it wasn't a separate person.

I don't know just who you think you are coming in here and saying what you just did, but there was no separate "ZeromkII" guy.

Frankly it's almost impersonation. Imitation is the sincerest form of wankery. Stop.

casual targeting of the community manager there..all hail yz <3

Socks.

Delta

mhj

Hello. Your name sounds familiar in some way.. But doubt I knew you.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Yz

Quote from: CyberSox on November 20, 2011, 05:05:55 PM

Frankly it's almost impersonation. Imitation is the sincerest form of wankery. Stop.

hes talking to zeromk

Quote from: Selene on November 20, 2011, 05:04:02 PM

wtf why did you bump and not even read the thread?
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

Quote from: Yz on November 20, 2011, 05:14:43 PM
Quote from: CyberSox on November 20, 2011, 05:05:55 PM

hes talking to zeromk

Quote from: Selene on November 20, 2011, 05:04:02 PM

wtf why did you bump and not even read the thread?
bad staff bad

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

KillerPig

Stop posting here... thread is quit old lol

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

i'd still like to know why u nubs arent even reading thread maybe all intro topics should be auto locked so u guys cant just post here for post count (like selene delta hj  dewo and zack did :||| )
DISCORD killyzkill

Metallisax

Inorite.

Here we have some **** trying say he knew me and is taking credit for mah stuff. AND he goddamn took my name while doing it. Technically that's impersonation and shud gtfo mmk.

I think that's a pretty douche move, personally.

Meteor

December 01, 2011, 07:58:13 PM #12 Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:58:29 PM by Meteor
Quote from: Metallisax on December 01, 2011, 09:40:55 AM
Inorite.

Here we have some **** trying say he knew me and is taking credit for mah stuff. AND he goddamn took my name while doing it. Technically that's impersonation and shud gtfo mmk.

Hai can I use the design from your skin to make a techno version of the bc skin? :3

(click to show/hide)

zepher2211

Quote from: Meteor on December 01, 2011, 07:58:13 PM
Inorite.

Hai can I use the design from your skin to make a techno version of the bc skin? :3

It'd be more nostalgic if he'd agree to do it himself
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

^ he's not gonna i asked ages ago xD
DISCORD killyzkill

Meteor

Quote from: zepher2211 on December 01, 2011, 09:15:55 PM
Inorite.

It'd be more nostalgic if he'd agree to do it himself
He doesn't have the psd files of the bc skin.
Quote from: Yz on December 01, 2011, 11:24:12 PM
^ he's not gonna i asked ages ago xD
Then we shall wait for his permission to let me do it. 8)

(click to show/hide)

Yz

he said no and u cant has permission k
DISCORD killyzkill

Metallisax

December 02, 2011, 05:02:12 AM #17 Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:06:45 AM by Metallisax
1. It was a shitty skin, even for its time. Only thing that set it apart was OMG ITS NOT A HUESHIFT RECOLOR
2. Frankly, it's an embarrassment to me and I wish errbody would just forget about it lulz
3. I won't make one myself because this game has jumped the shark more than 3 years ago and it would be a wasted effort
4. I don't want anything to do with 98% of the retarded Bots population
5. I don't have the original PDN files to give anyways.

Just laying out the truth mmk :v

Meteor

Quote from: Metallisax on December 02, 2011, 05:02:12 AM
1. It was a shitty skin, even for its time. Only thing that set it apart was OMG ITS NOT A HUESHIFT RECOLOR
2. Frankly, it's an embarrassment to me and I wish errbody would just forget about it lulz
3. I won't make one myself because this game has jumped the shark more than 3 years ago and it would be a wasted effort
4. I don't want anything to do with 98% of the retarded Bots population
5. I don't have the original PDN files to give anyways.

Just laying out the truth mmk :v
Soo... can I? :3

(click to show/hide)

Metallisax

December 02, 2011, 05:15:49 AM #19 Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:23:04 AM by Yz
NYET

Santa

Metallisax

December 02, 2011, 05:22:49 AM #21 Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:33:09 AM by Yz
no

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

iwasbobo

i completely forgot about metalsacks. hai sir, if u remembers rayvasha

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

koolwolf2

I think I liked the music alot more than the skin :P
Newest one:

Metallisax

Jes, everybody did, but they're talking about the actual skin

CyberSox

Inorite.

I bought Meteor 1 month member and in return he would remake the Techno skin for BC. On ya bike.

Socks.

Yz

and its gonna look ****ing shit cuz its not "The Techno Skin Remake" its "the shitty skin that is based on the techno skin"

thats like making a movie about a big monkey and saying its official remake of king kong
DISCORD killyzkill

Metallisax

December 04, 2011, 07:56:43 AM #29 Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 08:01:58 AM by Metallisax
Lol u two funny. You think you can actually make anything decent out of a bunch of flattened unpaletted TGAs. Dunno why you guys even want it so bad. It really is fugly, I was like 14 when I mashed it together.

Also, bribery, forum admin ****ery, impersonation and pretty much theft. Herp derp what a great community guise

Aw well I'm gonna go over there thanks

Yz

^ u still got me my canadian tramp
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Internet impersonation is illegal in most countries.

Someone should sue this OP's family so that they become so poor they live off Soup Kitchens and beg for money on the side of the streets.

Metallisax

Or pull his account for impersonation and he can make a new one that isn't taking an established identity and without taking credit for something he had no part of.

Yz

Quote from: Metallisax on December 10, 2011, 11:36:45 AM
Or pull his account for impersonation and he can make a new one that isn't taking an established identity and without taking credit for something he had no part of.

he ****ed off as soon as you called him out on it lol, long before all those nubs bumped the thread saying welcome.. ::)
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-