May 27, 2024, 10:17:18 AMLatest Member: pjh83550
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » No more bot stract is being dropped in PvP o_O?

No more bot stract is being dropped in PvP o_O?

Started by xbaras, September 29, 2011, 07:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

Bot stract does not seem to drop when an opponent dies in PvP for me. Is this a bug in the new Bs Patch or is my com specul??

hawk5005

BotStract doesn't drop when you use some of the tags, and it doesn't drop if you push either.

Taintedblood

IGN: Tainted | TaintedScars
Lvl :  232      | 160

Zack66775

Bot stract has in the last week or so really price fluctuated. It went from being abundant because of pushing to being hard to get with all the new stuff and now its freaking hard to get and almost good for nothing! Please make up your mind Admins! Take off not being able to get BS by pushing or with the tags cause it would take litterally now 10+ hrs of grinding pvp if you win to get over 10k. And thats would be about 90% of all the players time here.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

sirhamtaro

No it's good because noobs can't farm BS at holo.

mhj

Since "tags" doesn't loot bs it will be more dead than it is now.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

DamDatNerd

lol if people got bs from tags it would be way to easy cause i got 60k bs in an hour from the tags before bs got removed from it but its still sad when u push no bs comes out cause sometimes noobs suicide on purpose -__-

droid zylon1

maybe no bs with tags and no bs on holo but make it back to normal on other lvl's. ?!?!?!?!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-