May 06, 2024, 08:47:23 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Major teleport glitch

Major teleport glitch

Started by xbaras, September 30, 2012, 09:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

September 30, 2012, 09:24:11 AM Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 10:22:14 AM by xbaras
I was playing in PvP room 1 today (50k stake, Hoverbyte City) with Trustz and some other dude, and before we started playing I believe I saw three people (me, Trustz and the other guy). As we got into playing (we had no items equipped), A person called NiceKorea! appeared in our game and I pressed enter to ask how he had appeared, but I pressed the wrong button (I don't think this has anything to do with this) and the next thing I know I'm flying over the map - lava and everything and I can barely see my character. Surprised, I don't touch anything and my BOT begins moving down-left and falls into the lava he was standing around. What the hell just happened!?

Notes: I may have been wrong about starting the game with three people only, but I HIGHLY doubt it because the rule was we had to unequip everything, and the person was Korean so I don't think he would have understood what he was tryign to say, and Trustz wouldn't have started the game with someone who had not taken off all of their parts.

The worst thing that could happen would be that someone accuses me of glitching and using NiceKorea as an excuse. I'm honest.

I am NOT saying that NiceKorea hacks.

Edit: Trustz said he kicked NiceKorea before we started the game, but he appeared in the game anyway.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-