May 06, 2024, 11:37:23 PMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Increase BOTS exp rate

Increase BOTS exp rate

Started by xbaras, October 03, 2012, 04:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xbaras

The experience gained per game in BOTS really needs to be changed, as maps 5 - 70 only give 25 exp (unless elite). No way I'm going to level up on that. I understand you guys are busy with improving Boutcheetah and all, but when you have the time I hope this gets 'fixed' eventually. The reason I posted this on Boutcheetah is because the forums are not yet complete on the BOTS website.

Finally, I made this a separate topic from the one in 'Off Topic' because that was to ask about the exp rate, this is to suggest it's improvement (before Nucleaon targets me again  ;D ).

Rossbach

October 03, 2012, 04:58:39 AM #1 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 04:59:29 AM by Rossbach
-1, Supposed to be hard and same as old style BOTS!!

Stop complaining about it and go play non-stop to reach lv 100.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

hawk5005

Quote from: Rossbach on October 03, 2012, 04:58:39 AM
-1, Supposed to be hard and same as old style BOTS!!

Stop complaining about it and go play non-stop to reach lv 100.  ::)

nourr993

i know that it's exp rate's lower than acclaim bots's
it's 50 exp for elite lv and 25 for normal . right?
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

Yz

Quote from: nourr993 on October 03, 2012, 05:44:21 AM
i know that it's exp rate's lower than acclaim bots's
it's 50 exp for elite lv and 25 for normal . right?

it's not lower, you just played at a very late time when the exp rates were perm x2
DISCORD killyzkill

Styx

Quote from: xbaras on October 03, 2012, 04:49:53 AM
The experience gained per game in BOTS really needs to be changed, as maps 5 - 70 only give 25 exp (unless elite). No way I'm going to level up on that. I understand you guys are busy with improving Boutcheetah and all, but when you have the time I hope this gets 'fixed' eventually. The reason I posted this on Boutcheetah is because the forums are not yet complete on the BOTS website.

Finally, I made this a separate topic from the one in 'Off Topic' because that was to ask about the exp rate, this is to suggest it's improvement (before Nucleaon targets me again  ;D ).

You can't fix what isn't broken, like what Tricky said, you played at a late time where rates were at the constant 2x rate with Sundays being 3x.

If you ever played before that, a 2x event was godly, and it hardly ever, ever happened.

Xkiller712

Cooky

no way the experience will be upped. then people would start begging for better and more overpowered items and new stuff and then boom we got 2 bout cheetahs

Xkiller712

Honestly, the only way I'd play the game again is if the experience was upped.  Idgaf about any other items. 

xbaras

October 03, 2012, 11:33:46 PM #9 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 12:07:37 AM by xbaras
Yea and what happened to that 'Data Mine' level where you had to kill that massive Sircam? And Hackenn Core Elite? I thought this was supposed to be an exact remake of the BOTS before it closed...

123bomb123

i don't have enough time to even try and get to lvl 100 anymore.

but i don't even play it so whatevvver
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

Quote from: xbaras on October 03, 2012, 11:33:46 PM
Yea and what happened to that 'Data Mine' level where you had to kill that massive Sircam? And Hakken Core Elite? I thought this was supposed to be an exact remake of the BOTS before it closed...

They were released later than the time our release is based upon. Please listen to wut I said already >____>

It's a BOTS remake of late 07 with the EXP rates of 06
DISCORD killyzkill

xbaras

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024