May 02, 2024, 11:12:11 PMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillh

PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

hawk5005

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on September 23, 2012, 02:10:25 PM
grim nub jura
>20 games with Lanny.
>Meteor tells me to get Jura.
>Plays with Jura 2 games.
>Everyone starts saying I'm skillless and I only use Jura and everyone starts hating me.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Toast

Meteor

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 23, 2012, 02:12:32 PM
grim nub jura
>20 games with Lanny.
>Everyone starts saying I'm skillless and I only use Jura and everyone starts hating me.
Wth you asked me if you can get jura and I told you yes cuz gora was in the room then gora left and you kept playing with it when I told you to take off.

Get your facts right. >:[

(click to show/hide)

Iridion

Quote from: Meteor on September 23, 2012, 02:17:48 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on September 23, 2012, 02:12:32 PM
grim nub jura
>20 games with Lanny.
Wth you asked me if you can get jura and I told you yes cuz gora was in the room then gora left and you kept playing with it when I told you to take off.

Get your facts right. >:[
haha

AND MY WARNING PLS

thats how we roll maddie

rettknight

IGN: RetKiss | Ret | | -Ret- | Gora

Zack66775

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

rettknight

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on September 23, 2012, 08:16:11 AM
Quote from: Yz on September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

We has a STORY

we are Redemption. the people deprived of any type of soul or conscience. products of cynicism and apathy, spreading those very sentiments daily. Redemption is the hardened war veteran of BoutCheetah. We do not forgive or forget. we have seen things that defy explantions. heard stories that would make any god-fearing, law abiding citzen gouge their own eyes out where they stand. we have experienced them multiple times and eagerly await their return.

here you will see a state of mind that exists in most human beings, but is rarely if ever shown. Redemption is alive and constantly changing. We are a subculture, a self-governing sect of the world. rich in history and foundation. to become one of Redemption is to speak a different language. to leave behind any methods of conventional thinking you once knew.

there are things here that you will not understand and things you never will understand. if you cannot accept this then GTFO now. because there is no turning back.

yea nice 'story'

too bad you stole a lot of it from this video description:

Computerism | Funny 4chan lulz

thought no one would notice?  ::)

Actually I ripped it from UrbanDictionary. Red dates back to 2010 and back then I included that the story was plagiarized from Anonymous back then in the guild thread. I'm shur people liek Gavina already knew about it.

So yes, you caught me. I was hoping no one would notice that I copied a story on the Internet. Now everyone will leave this guild and I will be demoted.

xD
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

rip redmetpion

thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on September 23, 2012, 05:53:30 PM

So yes, you caught me. I was hoping no one would notice that I copied a story on the Internet. Now everyone will leave this guild and I will be demoted.

yay  8)

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on September 23, 2012, 06:20:42 PM

yay  8)

see now the joke is the only demoted person in this thread is you.
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

rettknight

Quote from: Cooky on September 23, 2012, 06:20:42 PM

yay  8)
I lol'd at this part

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-