May 15, 2024, 06:30:49 PMLatest Member: adlerFoes
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Xbox 360 slim crashes and stuff

Xbox 360 slim crashes and stuff

Started by Click, December 21, 2011, 03:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

Hello everyone. So 2 days ago, I got an xbox 360 slim as a gift for Christmas. I've set it up and it runs and works perfectly, but at first it was placed on a shelf in a little sort of "caben" that has the amplifier and stuff like that (the TV cables too).
After playing for like 2 hours or so, I noticed that the xbox was heated and was letting out hot air. Before noticing that heat, a game crashed while I was playing, and some games wouldn't even launch. I turned it off, because I thought that the heat was the reason. After 30-40 minutes of cooling and resting down, I turned the xbox back on, and it ran the game perfectly and read it (the CD) just fine.
I want to know, is this caused by the heat it's letting out ? If yes, where should I put it ?
p.s. I told my dad about this, and he took off 1 shelf, so now it has more space to breath above it, but still it sometimes crashes games and freezes or doesn't launch games successfully.
another p.s. the xbox is cracked, a sort of "bug" has been put into it (that's what it's called here), so this way it reads and launchs cracked games. And btw, my cousin has an xbox 360 (older module) also cracked, but this has never happened to him. Maybe because he puts the  xbox near the TV on a big caben, where it's free to "breath" ?

Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for the help.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Energized

Bro, I think the xbox crashed today and yesterday, or because it's new, and everything new has bugs, and alot, or it was kept in an almost closed place....

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Toast

Quote from: iwasbobo on December 21, 2011, 09:29:49 PM
Buy a fan.

Make sure the fan is working inside of the xbox, (I think, never played xbox so I wouldn't know, it's what I think) and I suggest you don't play that long, give it some time to rest.

zomniethe4

Zom

Click

Quote from: zomniethe4 on December 21, 2011, 10:25:07 PM
It's suppose to let out warm air.
Yes I know, but after 2 or 3 or 4 hours (not really sure) it stops reading games and freezes a bit.
I think that Toast is right, I have to let it rest.
Thanks guys, and btw i will buy a fan, to help cool it.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-