May 02, 2024, 11:58:15 PMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » You don't have to go to supermarket, check out my items when still hot

You don't have to go to supermarket, check out my items when still hot

Started by yulyb3st, August 09, 2014, 09:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yulyb3st

Elektra Head Patch +5 ~ 2 pieces = 1m each
Elektra Body Patch +5 ~ 1 piece = 1m
Dark Patch Arm +6 ~ 1 piece = 4m
Dark Patch Head +6 ~ 2 pieces = 4m each
Dark Patch Body +7 ~ 1 piece = 15m
Snow Balls ~ 4 pieces = 10m each
Ice Mini-Bot ~ 4 pieces = 3.5m each
Meto Blade Merc [1 Year] ~ 1 piece = negociable
Item Combination ~ 1 piece = 4.5m

___
IGN : Bout4Ever ~ Mail me in game o|^_^|o

Ti Jack18

I would buy the metoblade 1 year if good price message me

SS MrCookies

MrCookies

yulyb3st

anaroy50

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Cooky

knightofms

lol. I even give out snowballs as prizes. dont think it would worth 10M.

FalseProphet

Ey, i know let's get on the guy and repeat several times that his pricing for snowball is too much. Guys didn't people say just the other day "the community set's the prices"? so if he wants to try sell for that let him, if it doesn't sell sure he'll have the common sense to lower the price if he wants the money that bad, doesn't need multiple people telling him that.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

Quote from: FalseProphet on August 10, 2014, 04:54:54 PM
Ey, i know let's get on the guy and repeat several times that his pricing for snowball is too much. Guys didn't people say just the other day "the community set's the prices"? so if he wants to try sell for that let him, if it doesn't sell sure he'll have the common sense to lower the price if he wants the money that bad, doesn't need multiple people telling him that.
the whole 'community sets the price' thing doesn't mean 'any price u set is correct'

each item has a general price range, and everyone who knows anything about this games economy can tell you that 10m is overpriced for a snowball. we are not 'getting on the guy' we are trying to help him sell it, by telling him the price is too high.

FalseProphet

lol ok, 10m is to high. You should lower the price to around 2-3m. Because 1 months membership is roughly 50m. 30 days in a month 50/30 = 1.6m per day.

Side-Note: Can't wait to see the comments when someone says selling rares, or other items we'll see if people post on that too about the op prices. As they seem to be everywhere.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Speedy-

How much for meto blade? Also why are you all commenting on a marketplace topic if you have no interest in buying any items? Stop telling they guy to to sell his items he will do it the way he wants.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-