May 02, 2024, 11:36:25 PMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Membership Shop

Membership Shop

Started by Selene, December 29, 2013, 11:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

The best thing members ever recieved was colored text and it got taken away,,,

People with memberships and people who buy zyloncoins is what feeds the game its $$$.

Give us back colored text pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opuiq3

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 01, 2014, 01:15:10 AM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on January 01, 2014, 01:10:14 AM

People with memberships and people who buy zyloncoins is what feeds the game its $$$.

Give us back colored text pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes.

They say it would be cluttered but it wont be. What made the lobby cluttered was the multiple text colors of staff members but now they are all just orange so its good now.
+1

^yw allie

droid zylon1

Quote from: opuiq3 on January 01, 2014, 01:16:12 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on January 01, 2014, 01:15:10 AM
Quote from: droid zylon1 on January 01, 2014, 01:10:14 AM

Yes.

They say it would be cluttered but it wont be. What made the lobby cluttered was the multiple text colors of staff members but now they are all just orange so its good now.
+1

I THINK IT SHOULD BE A COMMUNITY VOTE!!! WE SPEND $$$$ FOR THE MEMBER SO THEY SHOULD LISTEN TO OUR OPINIONS! MOST MEMBERS LOVEDDDD COLORED TEXT NOW ITS GONEEEEEEEE!!!!

ADD IT BACK!!
RIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Reviax

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 31, 2013, 05:47:41 PM
Maybe the shop could have a 1 day transpack (maybe not tradeable) of every trans that isnt already in the shop. So like there could be a melissa 1 day mandragore 1 day etc??
+1 for Mandragore. Put back General Scourge and White Knight too please~

JustRK

Quote from: Reviax on January 01, 2014, 02:58:29 AM
Maybe the shop could have a 1 day transpack (maybe not tradeable) of every trans that isnt already in the shop. So like there could be a melissa 1 day mandragore 1 day etc??

It was my knowledge that  White Knight  trans was taken away because of the oncoming Winged Army Vs  Swarmed Legion update should that ever drop  :P

That and some people still have that rare bug where white knight will instantly freeze their client if any part of white knight  becomes visible in their screen.

123bomb123

Quote from: JustRK on January 01, 2014, 03:10:17 AM

It was my knowledge that  White Knight  trans was taken away because of the oncoming Winged Army Vs  Swarmed Legion update should that ever drop  :P

That and some people still have that rare bug where white knight will instantly freeze their client if any part of white knight  becomes visible in their screen.
but isn't that obviously a missing file problem that can be fixed? you know by reupdating
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Thornz

I thought mandragore was still in the shop o.O

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Reviax

Quote from: JustRK on January 01, 2014, 03:10:17 AM

But it was removed like almost a year ago (I think?) and we still don't have that update. Can't they just be added back until that update comes?

123bomb123

Quote from: Thornz on January 01, 2014, 09:27:31 AM
it is for 950k gigas.

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Reviax

Quote from: 123bomb123 on January 02, 2014, 03:27:39 AM
Quote from: Thornz on January 01, 2014, 09:27:31 AM
it is for 950k gigas.
Woops. Just noticed that earlier today.
Sorry~

klass567

Quote from: Selene on December 29, 2013, 11:34:06 PM
The Membership Shop is an exclusive market only available to players with an active subscription. It will contain items that can be bought with their current gigas or a new special currency that can only be obtained from a members only map.

We thought it would be a great idea if we had the community participate with this concept by thinking of ideas that should be in the shop and if we like the idea(s) we will consider using them. As of right now we have several concepts, but we also wanted you as the community to share your opinions with us. Just letting you know that this isn't a future update it's just an idea and could possibly be an update in the near future.

What we thought of (staff):

- Skins
- Discount
- Member map which you can collect tokens to buy special items
- Name changer in-game (no longer on forums)
- Member flags will be moved to MS

it was kinda my idea because i told you about that it had to be improved aint that right selene ? some credit to me please ;)
I like cookies and league of legends.
*ezreal suddenly appears out of nowhere, charging his true shot of barrage*

qolderman

Quote from: nemano9988 on January 02, 2014, 10:02:57 AM
hm, i have few ideas:
1) Its member ranks like staff members have crowns but members would have stars or any other symbols would be cool
2) A colored name, the members would have an option to color there name only shown in room, and maybe in lobby

Those things could be bought in in game shop for gigas or coins or in zc shop

If i would have any other ideas i will update this post :)
awesome idea  :o
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Selene

Quote from: nemano9988 on January 02, 2014, 10:02:57 AM
hm, i have few ideas:
1) Its member ranks like staff members have crowns but members would have stars or any other symbols would be cool
2) A colored name, the members would have an option to color there name only shown in room, and maybe in lobby

Those things could be bought in in game shop for gigas or coins or in zc shop

If i would have any other ideas i will update this post :)
I already said the colour idea will not happen.

hur9

Quote from: Selene on December 29, 2013, 11:34:06 PM
What we thought of (staff):

- Member flags will be moved to MS
MS?
Edit: nvm got it

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-