May 04, 2024, 11:50:18 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Just cause it's "off topic"

Just cause it's "off topic"

Started by Xkiller712, July 19, 2014, 08:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

It was originally posted on marketplace and i didnt wanna post another offtopic thing on someone's thread but:

Quote from: Godz on July 19, 2014, 07:03:07 PM
Quote from: nemano9988 on July 19, 2014, 05:27:04 PM
Quote from: Cooky on July 19, 2014, 05:20:08 PM
cannot be gifted
cannot be traded
cannot be put in marketplace

if you would be active in game like on forums you would know that the perm version is tradeble :)
Cooky4fm&vish4mod
+1

FalseProphet

Tbf Vish does a good job as fm, but don't think he's ready for gm. So he should just stick as fm. As for cooky, he's been mod for well... i don't even know it's been that long, and does a lot for people, both forums& in-game.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Xkiller712

don't get me wrong i'm not saying either of them aren't good at their roles, but it seems like Vish is in game more often than cooky and cooky is on the forums more often :D

Cooky

Quote from: Xkiller712 on July 20, 2014, 12:27:18 AM
don't get me wrong i'm not saying either of them aren't good at their roles, but it seems like Vish is in game more often than cooky and cooky is on the forums more often :D

theres no denying that

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

FalseProphet

Quote from: -Speedy- on July 20, 2014, 03:30:22 AM
Cooky4ownervish4cardboardbox

Cardboardbox woah.. i'm living on paper here. Why does he get luxuries :O.

The hard hitting moment you realise that you are licterually living on paper..
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-