May 06, 2024, 09:07:05 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » i have a question for the staff and other players who wona read! :D

i have a question for the staff and other players who wona read! :D

Started by droid zylon1, June 05, 2013, 01:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

okay so i have recent bought a few accounts. and i was told if the original owners get banned or somthing i will be banned 2. i wasnt aware of this and i really dont wona be cought up in anything. is there anyway to make it so that im not linked with the people. i have alrdy used the accounts so like dont really wona get rid of them. i really dont wona be banned if i have did nothing and im scared this will happen. my main acc has over 200$ in items (including perm member and also alot of time).
please give me more info!

Thanks,
PoKa   (g5)

Rossbach

If they get IP banned, your IP would be included in it so ya, you would get IP banned. However if they fk up and get a char ban it should not affect you.  ::)

If they do get IP banned you can make a fuss and Kenny might unban you for a "price."

Omnomnom eating toast.

droid zylon1

Quote from: Rossbach on June 05, 2013, 03:20:35 AM
If they get IP banned, your IP would be included in it so ya, you would get IP banned. However if they fk up and get a char ban it should not affect you.  ::)

If they do get IP banned you can make a fuss and Kenny might unban you for a "price."

yeah i mean i dont wona be ip banned and if they **** up and i didnt do anything then i shouldnt be included and i wouldnt pay if i didnt do anything wrong,

Cooky

yes if original owners get IP banned you will be IP banned as well because your IP is now linked to theres via the accounts you bought from them

mic99

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=37206.0

If there was a way I'm pretty sure others would already have done this. But to my knowledge I haven't seen anything about having the account you bought being placed under your name.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-