May 13, 2024, 02:10:46 PMLatest Member: danielx11
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Nothing happen after start game

Nothing happen after start game

Started by adel112, March 22, 2011, 07:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adel112

Omg f*** its worked 4 times and now , U know what ? :D LOG IN FREEZE AGAIN , PFF if i dont
work soon im leaving this i know  all ppl will ignore this because im new and no one know  me , thank for your help but if it dont work soon , i'm leaving server.
I am back! :D

koolwolf2

Quote from: adel112 on March 26, 2011, 07:36:54 PM
Omg f*** its worked 4 times and now , U know what ? :D LOG IN FREEZE AGAIN , PFF if i dont
work soon im leaving
this i know  all ppl will ignore this because im new and no one know  me , thank for your help but if it dont work soon , i'm leaving server.
Your Telling us how loyal you are to the game you are like if you dont fix it am leaving:P anyway i had the same problem try checking your dll registry specifically framedyn.dll then start the  updater with proxy then close the proxy after the update tadaa it works at least it did with me :P this happens because sometimes a new update is released and you are not really updating btw make sure you copy version.txt and zylonshield to a safe place after the update just in case they are over written if the problem persists after the updater overwrites the files you have to replace them and then start the game keep doing so until the problem is fixed :P
Newest one:

adel112

March 28, 2011, 10:31:28 AM #20 Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:40:55 AM by adel112
i dont understand  ??? but i'll try XDD
edit : i tryed to delete zylongaming blabla on version.txt its working for now but
idk if its work for long . dont lock this topic please i'll try to disconnect all hours and
if its work for 3 days u can lock , thank ;)

koolwolf2

Quote from: adel112 on March 28, 2011, 10:31:28 AM
i dont understand  ??? but i'll try XDD
edit : i tryed to delete zylongaming blabla on version.txt its working for now but
idk if its work for long . dont lock this topic please i'll try to disconnect all hours and
if its work for 3 days u can lock , thank ;)
well congrats this is somewhat complicated well its a screwed problem
Newest one:

adel112

Its doesnt work anymore , please make a video tutorial or a normal tutorial for me :(  :'(

koolwolf2

lol what exactly happened Better yet When did it stop working 0,0

Am too lazy to make a video ;P
Newest one:

koolwolf2

Quote from: koolwolf2 on March 29, 2011, 10:25:57 AM
lol what exactly happened Better yet When did it stop working 0,0

Am too lazy to make a video ;P

dude you should retry what you did  before
again and again
Newest one:

adel112

Not work anymore . i'll test another thing later , Im ready to leave this game <3

Santa

Hello, can you please run the updater, (run as admin if your vista+).  I believe the patch that I've just rolled out should fix any and all login crash errors.

adel112

Work for now ... but im so unlucky and think its stop soon lol

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-