May 13, 2024, 01:24:58 AMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » i bought 3 month membership thursday allie said it would take 3-5 days help.

i bought 3 month membership thursday allie said it would take 3-5 days help.

Started by acer124533, June 21, 2011, 11:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

will you help me

yes?
0 (0%)
no?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

acer124533

i bought 3 month m membership and today is the 5th day since i bought it my in game name is acer124533.i need to know boutcheetah phone number cause my mom wants to talk to them.
My first photoshop sig ever!

Santa

Hello, I regret to inform you that we are not a "Actual" business like most places are.  We do not have a phone number to contact us with. However, you can send me a PM with any questions / concerns regarding the transaction.  Your payment for membership was made with a e-check, which can take up to a week for pay-pal to process, like stated in the previous message.  We cannot give you membership until pay-pal clears the funds.  Upon pay-pals review of the e-check, and they clear it, they will notify our automated system to make your account a member.

Have a wonderful day!

~RedEyes.

Dusk

If you would like "immediate" results and do not want to wait for RedEyes::). I would suggest that you contact Paypal and have them speed up the eCheck process. Which can be done by verifying, your bank account or choice of payment that was made when purchasing, your membership.

-Zylon Gaming Technician

Rossbach

Quote from: Dusk on June 21, 2011, 09:25:42 PM
If you would like "immediate" results and do not want to wait for RedEyes::). I would suggest that you contact Paypal and have them speed up the eCheck process. Which can be done by verifying, your bank account or choice of payment that was made when purchasing, your membership.

-Zylon Gaming Technician

Who are you? =/

Omnomnom eating toast.

Dusk

If you would like to know then you may contact me via Private Message.
Not really, the "best" place to talk about it.

Santa

Hello, I would like to take the time to inform you about your membership situation.  Pay-pal has successfully verified your e-check, and has sent us the money, thus making your account a member.

If you have any further questions / concerns regarding this, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-