May 12, 2024, 11:12:49 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Eror after launch missing files

Eror after launch missing files

Started by albertoy21, December 02, 2011, 05:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

albertoy21

WHen i start it says this you missing files please run the updater why i played before and i played long i have surge lvl 112 please hlep my i want to play again pleaseee man pleaseee >:( :'(

Santa

Problem 1

Problem: I open the launcher, and press start, and it shows "You are missing files, please run the Updater!"

Solution: Install This and This

albertoy21

santa i fix it but i login nothing hapens show my login in ... and nothing hapens it blocks why ???

Santa

Quote from: albertoy21 on December 02, 2011, 05:22:00 AM
santa i fix it but i login nothing hapens show my login in ... and nothing hapens it blocks why ???

Did you install both things I just told you to install?

Santa

Quote from: albertoy21 on December 02, 2011, 05:29:38 AM
yes i did

Can you install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com) and PM me the ID/Pass.  I'm not sure what else to suggest to you, it could be many different things, and could take me all night telling them all, so I'll just come fix it, which will be much faster for both of us.

Thanks!

albertoy21

December 02, 2011, 05:41:33 AM #6 Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:42:32 AM by Santa
-removed-

please never post your team viewer information on a public place. people can and will hack your computer.

Santa

This problem has been resolved.  He had a program running that was causing detection, thus saying "Game Hack Detected".

~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-